Neeyum Naanum

It's none other than her job appointment letter . 'Nitya, I'm so proud of you my princess. You've offered a job as managing director in Digital Fox Company,Paris. Remember, when you were a small girl, you wish to settle down in Paris. This is a golden opportunity for you Nitya' her dad smiled at her. 'Appa.... I can't go.. I mean I don't want to leave Chennai' Nitya replied with a low tone.

'Nitya ma I can understand. Take your time. I'm not forcing you. But remember this is your dream. So the decision is yours. I'm not going interfere in your decisions regarding your future' her dad advised her while heading towards his bedroom, with his wife. Nitya and Diya were left alone.

'Nitya, what happened to you? I taught you would be extremely happy. But..why didn't you agree Nits? Any problem?' Diya asked while placing her hand on Nitya's. Nitya took a deep breath. 'Diya.. I'm in love' Nitya replied in a low tone. Diya's eyes widened.

'Nitya? Is this really you? Who is that lucky guy?' Diya asked happily. 'So you're not angry with me?' Nitya asked shockingly. 'Awwww of course not' Diya giggled at her. 'Now tell me who is that lucky one?' Diya winked at her.

'Uhmm... it's Anirudh....Anirudh Ravichander' Nitya replied shyly. 'Anirudh Ravichander? Kolevari boy? Nitya stop with your pranks' Diya smirked at her. 'Diya i'm not lying or pranking on you. I'm in love with him. So do he' Nitya explained to her what had happened. 'Nitya I can't breathe' Diya rubbed her chest while coughing. 'Diyaaa' Nitya yelled at her sister.

'Nitya... How could you snatch my boy from me. He is MINE!!' Diya pouted. Nitya was upset with Diya's reaction. 'Nitya look at me' Diya whispered smoothly while cupping her cheeks.

'I was just kidding nah. I'm so happy that you had choosed a perfect guy for you. I'm not jealous of you. I'm so proud of you. You know why because you're mature enough to choose your life partner. Before this I was worried about you and your future. But now I feel a bit relief because Anirudh, your man is there to take care of you' Diya pinched Nitya's cheeks.

'Diya i'm so lucky to have a sister like you' Nitya hugged her tightly. 'Ahem ahem. Can we stop this drama. It doesn't suits us' Diya replied while laughing. 'You monkey Diya' Nitya tapped her shoulder.

'So Ms.Nitya, this is the reason why you're not leaving to Paris?' Diya pouted at her. Nitya nodded shyly. 'Parada. Anirudh is more important than us it seems' Diya smirked at her. 'Diyaaa' Nitya yelled at her. Diya giggled at her.

'Nitya! Diya! Go to bed now! It's already 10.00p.m.' their mom shouted at both of them. 'Oops see you tomorrow Mrs. Anirudh' Diya whispered smoothly into Nitya's ears. Nitya blushed.

She silently went to her room and closed her door. She grabbed her phone and dailed Anirudh's number. 'Hello Nits' Anirudh greeted her. 'Anirudh... I love youuu' Nitya replied smoothly.

'Ahem....so this is how you greet someone' Anirudh pouted. 'I love you' Nitya repeated again. Anirudh giggled at her. 'I love you too Nitya' Anirudh replied in his husky voice.

'Anirudh, you know what happened just now, I received my job appointment letter. And it's from one of the biggest company in Paris. But I refused it. I just can't live without you' Nitya explained to him everything. Anirudh remained silent.

'And Diya, my sister get to know about our relationship' Nitya replied in a cute tone. 'Nitya, you refuse it just for me?' Anirudh asked her. 'Yes Gucci. Anything for you including my soul' Nitya replied sweetly.

'I love you my baby girl' Anirudh replied romantically. 'So watcha doing?' Nitya asked him. 'Nothing much, just playing some kinda of video games alone' Anirudh replied sadly. 'Alone? Can I join you?' Nitya teased him.
'You wanna play with me. I'm sure you will lose' Anirudh smirked. 'No. I will win' Nitya yelled like a kid. 'You will lose' Anirudh laughed at her. 'What makes you think I will lose?' Nitya pouted.

'Ahem....cause there is only one sofa in my studio. So you have to sit on my lap while you're playing. And when it's your turn to play, I will be caressing your hair softly, and then I will slowly sprinkle small kisses on your collar bone. You will drop your controller immediately and turn towards me. And then.. 'Anirudh please stop' Nitya interrupted him.

'You will definitely lose the game my honey' Anirudh replied softly. 'Anirudh you're making me crazy' Nitya sighed. 'So do you' Anirudh smirked. Nitya remained silent. 'Ahem so you're blushing now?' Anirudh teased her. 'No i'm not' Nitya pouted.

'Okayh then let me continue' Anirudh laughed. 'No please' Nitya replied in a low tone. 'You have no idea on what you are doing to me now. If I were beside you now, I would be sitting so close to you and slowly torture you with my sweet kisses' Anirudh smirked.

'Gucci I give up. You win okay. I won't play any video games with you. Rombe mosom Ani nee' Nitya pouted. 'Athu.. Anirudh na sumava' Anirudh laughed at her. 'Poda' Nitya pouted. 'Podi Raachasi' Anirudh teased her.

'I love you Ani, see you tomorrow' Nitya bid a good bye to him. 'Okayh Nits. So dont forget tomorrow 10.00am at Malini's Ward' Anirudh reminded her. 'Noted Captain' Nitya replied playfully. 'Bye my pondati' Anirudh replied in his husky voice and disconnected the call.

Nitya slowly turned off the light. She hugged her Pooh bear tightly. Nitya couldn't sleep the whole night. She was thinking about the conversation with Anirudh. 'I love you Gucci' she blabber to herself while closing her eyelids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hola everyone 💞. Hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Happy friendship day to all of you my darlings. Love you all so much. ❤❤❤❤

A humble request from me,
Do check out my sister poorvika9 fan- fiction story of WeeklyChris. Do support her with your votes and comments.
Love,
Kathy@sweetiepie