Raachasi❤

Nitya P.O.V
I was waiting for Diya near the washroom. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to see who was that. I was extermly shocked because it's none other than Anirudh's personal manager, Sameer Sethi. I have noticed this guy at selfie session talking and laughing with Anirudh.

'Excuse me  mam, Anirudh sir wants to meet you personally at his room. So can you please follow me' he approached her politely. Nitya was speechless. She just nodded and followed him. She totally forgot about her sister, Diya.

They both entered a small room right beside the concert hall. 'Alright mam, I will inform sir. Please wait for 5 minutes' he said while closing the door. Nitya was left in her own taughts. Just then, her phone started to ring. It was Diya. 'Oh shit' Nitya mumble.

She attend the call. Before she could inform Diya. Her sister started to shot her with her questions. 'Nitya!! Where are you?' Diya raised her voice. 'Uhmm... Diya.. I've lost my diamond ring. I think it must be at the concert hall. I will be back. Wait for just 10 minutes' Nitya lied to her. 'Nits, are you mad. Someone would have taken your ring, so don't waste your time. Come to the parking lot now' Diya replied sternly. 'Diya it's my lucky ring. Give me a chance. I'm sure it will be there..please ' Nitya begged her. 'Fine.. you're not going to listen to me. Just make it fast. I'll be waiting for you at the parking lot' Diya replied annoyingly.

'Ugh...thank God I've managed to console her. I felt bad for lying to her. If she knows the truth, definitely she would got a mild heart attack. Sorry Diya'Nitya blabber to herself. Suddenly, someone tapped her shoulder. She knew it was Anirudh. She slowly turned and looked at him. Nitya could sense that he was so tired.

'I'm sorry for behaving rudely to you during the selfie session. I was so tensed. You were trying to tell me something. What was it?' Anirudh asked politely. Nitya was surprised with him. 'Ugh.. I'm sorry sir for behaving rudely to you that day. I accidentally called you paradesi. I'm sorry about that. Please forgive me' Nitya begged him. Anirudh just smiled and moved closer to her. She could feel his hot breath.

'How can I not forgive a cute girl like you ' Anirudh replied in his husky voice. Nitya blushed while looking down. 'Is that what you wanted to tell me? Na ennamo except panne. Paravale viddu' Anirudh replied innocently. Nitya chuckle at him. Anirudh lift up her chin using his index finger. She shivered when Anirudh touched her. Anirudh looked deep into her eyes.

'You're beyond beautiful ' Anirudh complimented her. Nitya blushed. 'Thanks sir. Can I go now. My sister will be waiting for me' Nitya asked him. 'Fine' Anirudh replied her while moving back. Nitya was about to open the door. 'Miss. Nitya, can I get your number?' Anirudh asked her. She was so shocked. 'Sir, you know me?' Nitya asked shockingly. 'Of course I know. You're the youngest daughter of Vasudevan Menon. Am I right?' Anirudh asked while winking at her. Nitya just nodded at him. 'But how... sir?' Nitya blabber. 'That's Anirudh's magic' Anirudh smirked at her. Nitya just stare at him. 'I will tell you everything if you give me your number' Anirudh pouted at her. Nitya giggle at him. He was begging to get her number. 'Fine sir, I will give. My number is 98800.....' Nitya gave him her number. 'Thanks Nits. I will tell you everything soon. Now you may leave before your sister Diya gets mad.' Anirudh replied while winking at her. 'Ugh.. Okay sir. Bye.' Nitya replied him while closing the room door.

Nitya P.O.V
OMG!!! How he knows everything about me? My name? My nickname? My sister? My family background? I just couldn't stop smiling when he compliment about me. This guy is so naughty. Haha the way he tried his level best to get my number. He's cute. Oh shit. Diya.She would be waiting for me.

Nitya straight away went to the parking lot. She opened the car door and sat silently beside her. 'You find your ring?' Diya asked while driving. 'Ugh Ya I had found my diamond ring' Nitya replied while smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Drop down your taughts. Happy reading!!!

Love,
Kathy@swettiepie