Ey Inge Paaru

The following day...

'You're the light, You're the night, You're the colour of my blood, You're the cure, You're the pain,You're the only thing I wanna touch..' Nitya's phone rang waking her up from her sleep. She slowly open her eyelids and answered the call. Its from an unknown number.

'Hello....' in a sleppy voice. 'Hi Nits piggy' a feminine voice called out her name. 'Hello! Mind your words! Who the hell are you?!?' Nitya yelled. 'Nits, you don't recognize my voice?' the girl replied innocently.

'Ugh...NO!' Nitya replied rudely and cut the call. She threw her phone away and continue sleeping.

After a few minutes,

Nitya's phone rang again. Its from the same unknown number. Nitya was irritated . 'Ugh she's going down today' Nitya cursed her. 'Look! What you want now??' Nitya asked her.

'I want you my best friend. Nitya!!! Its so sad that you had forgot me. I'm Subashree. You used to call me Suba during our school days! You promised me that you will remember me forever but you... ' Suba replied emotionally.

'Suba...Is it really you? OMG piggy how are you?' Nitya replied her. 'Shadapp!! I hate you!! How dare you had forgotten me. You know I missed you to the core when you're in Malaysia. Everyday I will be waiting for your call. But you...didn't even inform me that you had landed in Chennai. Diya is the one who informed me. I taught that you might forgotten my number but Man you forgot me!!!! Suba shouted at her. Nitya just chuckled at her. 'Is it so funny for you Ms. Nitya Vasudevan?' Suba asked annoyingly.

'Suba piggy!! You're still the same . Innocent and childish behaviour. Awww you've never changed da. I'm sorry ma. I couldn't recognize your voice at all. But that doesn't mean that I had forgotten you. Sorryyyyyy babyyyyy' Nitya begged her.

'Fine...Fine... Apologizes accepted' Suba replied while laughing. 'That's my girl!!' Nitya replied playfully. 'Piggy I missed you so much' Suba continues her conversation. 'Awww piggy same goes here. Okay no point saying miss you to each other. Meet you at Starbucks sharp 11.00am. Okay baby?' Nitya asked her. 'Awww how should I say no. Sure sure. See you there sharp 11.00am . I'm so excited baby. Going to see you after a long time ma' Suba replied her.
'Alright then see you baby girl' Nitya replied and cut the call.

Nitya's lips curled into a smile, when she recalled all her sweet memories with Suba. In a span of time, she freshen up herself. She wore a sleeves top and long blue skirt along with high heels. She applied face powder on her face to look more fresh, lastly she applied lipstick on her lips to make it more shinner. She lossen her hair.

She was satisfied with her outfit and look

She was satisfied with her outfit and look. She went to the  living room. She saw her sister Diya watching television while munching some snacks. Nitya just glared at her.

'Engadi pora?' Diya asked her. 'Starbucks baby ' Nitya replied her. ' Starbucks? Why suddenly?' Diya asked confusingly. 'To meet Subashree' Nitya replied casually. An oh escaped from Diya's mouth. 'Send my regards to her and be careful dear ' Diya advise Nitya. ' Sure sure' Nitya replied while smiling. She grabbed her car key and drove straight to Starbucks.

Unfortunately she couldn't reach on time due to heavy traffic jam. Nitya got annoyed and started to drive fast ignoring the traffic light. Suddenly...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys like this chapter. There is a surprise in next chapter. Stay tuned.... Drop down your taughts about this chapter. Dedicate this chapter to my darling book_worm_I_am . Happy Eid Mubarak to my Muslim friends ❤💞

Love,
Kathy@swettiepie