Part 1 - The Meeting

You breathed in and out in the nightclub mirror as you tried to calm your nerves. It wasn't easy - you were only meters away from a group of men you'd been dying to meet for the last three years, and here, in the city of sin, it was finally your chance. 

You combed your hair, re-applied your lipstick and made sure your dress was sitting just in that perfect position. With the antelopes jumping in your stomach you had to give yourself a mental pep-talk, it was time to calm the inner fan girl, woman up, and get to it. "What's the worst that could happen?" you say to yourself "they don't see you and you go away disappointed, or they are jerks and you just have to move on from watching them, somehow. And besides, tonight you aren't a random fangirl behind a computer in another country, you are just a girl in the right nightclub at the right time. Right? Right". With one final breath you went to rejoin the dance floor.

You found your bestfriend at the top of the stairs, drink in hand for you, directly next to the boys booth.
"Are you ready now?" she asks sarcastically, "I've been scoping them out, few of them are pretty cute y'know" she laughs
"I've told you that for years, if you'd paid any attention...but yeah...I don't know...maybe I should just forget it" you reply, your nerves rippling in your stomach
"Girl please, fuck off, you made me come with you all the way across the country to Vegas to meet them and now you're going to bail?!" she rolls her eyes
"Yeah maybe I shou..." before you can finish she cuts you off with a "no chance" while bumping you backwards into someone, which knocks your drink out of your hand and onto the floor.

"What the fuck?!" you half shout as you regain balance
"Oh shit, I'm so sorry, are you okay?" coming from a voice behind you
You turn around and lock eyes with Tobi, his familiar voice and eyes showing genuine concern.
"Ummm...yeah, my bad...I'm so sorry... I'm fine.. I..." you splutter, unable to comprehend that you are both talking to Tobi, and that you just made a dick of yourself all at once.
"No no, completely my fault, let me get you a serviette and another drink" he says as he walks back into his booth and over to the table in his booth brimming with drinks and surrounded by girls. He returns and hands you a serviette, you are still trying to process the situation.

"Oh...ummm...thank you"
"Y/N, oh my god, are you okay?" your bestfriend appears next to you with a shocked look on her face, as if it was all an accident. You don't know whether you love or hate her more at this stage.
"Yeah, Y/BF/N, I'm all good thanks" you say shaking your head at her
"You owe me one" she whispers in your ear
"I'm Tobi by the way - what are you drinking? I want to replace your drink I spilled"
"I'm Y/N, this is Y/BF/N and just a water is fine" you say, trying to keep your cool and act casual
"Just water? Are you sure? I've got a few different things you could have" Tobi asks
"Yeah, definitely just water for me for now, I don't want to knock into any more people for a while" you say with a laugh, instantly blushing that you just laughed at your own joke, but when Tobi laughs back with that smile you know all too well you are suddenly filled with joy and relax.
"Well you two should join us in our booth, it's the least I can do" he says, reaching out a hand to help you up the step. He was far too sweet, but there was no way you'd turn down this opportunity. You'd already essentially fallen onto him, which wasn't the first impression you had in your mind for meeting the boys, but you were just going to have to go with it now.

As he opens the velvet rope to let you in Cal appears behind him "Classic Tobi 'accidentally' bumping into all the cute girls and bringing them into the booth pretending to be sweet... Hi, I'm Cal" he says with a cheeky grin spreading his smile across his face as you step up into the booth
"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you"
"Well Y/N, welcome to our booth, we always welcome pretty women in here" you always knew Cal would be a sweet talker in real life, and something about him was so sly and sexy you couldn't resist having some cheeky banter while you had the chance.
"Really? Well I think you just welcome any women in by the looks of things" you say, glancing around at all the women in tiny outfits filling and surrounding the booth, you say with your tongue out and a cheesy wink - which you hoped sounded funny and made you look more like a cute emoji than like a bitch
"Whoooooaaa absolutely brutal" they both laughed hard, "but you're not wrong, the other boys just don't have the standards that Tobi and I do, clearly" he snickered.
Tobi still had your hand as he led you further into the booth, it was comforting and something about it made all your worries disappear - he released it as he introduced you to Josh and Callux, sitting on the edge of the booth in front of a group of dancing girls.