Part 3.5 - The Miniminter Escalation

Warning: SMUT
A/N:
This part was requested when originally published on my Tumblr, and is a Smut section. The story from Part 3 continues on where it left of essentially in Part 4, so if you are not a smut fan you can skip it without missing the storyline.
Cheers, Bunny

Simon pulled out of the kiss first, the warmth of his lips somehow imprinting on yours, the blood rushing into your cheeks and chest and the hair on the back of your neck standing up. A few moments of silence passed between you, but your eyes didn't come off one another and you were sure he would be able to hear your heart beating against your chest, sounding like a jackhammer gone rogue.
"Y/N...I..." he started to say, finally breaking eye contact, but you didn't give him the chance to finish his sentence, you knew you'd probably never get this chance again, so there was no point in not trying.
He didn't react when you moved towards him - standing there hands by his side, looking uncertain. You reached up for to his neck and put your face towards his, halting your lips millimetres away from his, feeling his breath on the top of your lip, waiting for him to stop you, but he didn't, instead he pressed his lips back into yours and warmth washed over your body, and suddenly you realised you didn't just want a kiss anymore.

His arms wrapped around you one hand on the side of your face, and one on your waist, pulling you into him. You knew he wouldn't make the next move so you stepped backwards towards the door, continuing to kiss him, until you were almost against the glass.
"We should go inside" you whispered to him, he nodded but neither of you moved, and didn't take your eyes or hands off one another, as if one of you would blink and it would all stop and none of it would have been real.
"Yeah" he said, leaning back into kiss you, this time more forcefully, your tongues lightly colliding, as you lean out to lightly bite his bottom lip - you feel his breath sharpen and his body twitch. He lifts you up by your waist, your legs instinctively wrapping around his torso and your arms wrapping around his neck - he opens the door and walks with you through the hotel room.
Moments later and you are against his bedroom wall, the heat between you running through your body intensifying every second.

You glance towards the bed, and not a word spoken he knows what you mean, he lowers you both until he is sitting on the edge of the bed, with you still on top of him, your legs straddling either side of his thighs. He reaches up and unzips the hoodie he gave you, gently pushing it off your body between kisses. You glance down and see the strap of your ripped dress already cascading over your right shoulder, as if already wanting to be off. He undoes the knot you've made and the top half of your dress slides down to your waist. You pull his shirt off and his chest and hip bones filling you with excitement - you push him backwards so he is laying down, legs still off the bed. You pull your dress over your head and throw it onto the floor, then you move your hands below you, starting to slide his tracksuit bottoms down as far as you can, before he removes them completely himself.
You lean over him, you can feel his erection against your body and there is nothing but underwear left between you, one of his hands runs down your back and the other down your breast as you kiss like it's the last thing you'll ever do, his pinky ring makes contact with your skin causing you to flinch.

You begin to kiss his neck, down his chest and stomach until you reach his underwear line, running kisses over the outside of them, causing him to breathe sharply and run his hand through your hair. You pull his underwear off and take him in your mouth, his hand gripping your hair twitching every now and again and the other holding onto your shoulder, loosening and tightening its grip as you move up and down along him, every so often moaning your name.
You could feel him coming close as both his hands gripped tighter on your body, but he suddenly sat up and stopped you from finishing him.
"Not yet" he whispered as he breathed heavily and guided your body back onto of his and calling your lips back to his.

He turned you over so you were now on your back on the white sheets, staring up at him, his dog tag falling against your skin as he ran his hand down your body to your underwear. You breathing got heavier as he played with you, rubbing you in just the right spot, making you grip the bedsheets and his arm. You could feel the blood pulsating through your body, you pulled his hand up and pulled his body over yours. He slid your underwear off, kissing down your thighs as he did so and grabbed a condom from his bag, ripping it open and putting it on.
He lifted and moved you to the middle of the bed, making sure you were comfortable before leaning back into kiss you and sliding into you.
You both moaned as he went into you - his hips slowly moving backwards and forwards to let you adjust.
His slow sync rhythm picked up speed and he pushed into you as he kissed your neck, causing you to moan, "Simon", as quietly as you could as his pace quickened. An ocean of heat suddenly ran through your whole body and your back bent as you hit your climax, moaning his name and running your nails down his back - sending him over the edge and causing him to arrive. Both heavy breathing you lay there for a minute, daylight streaming through the windows, catching your breath and letting your bodies subside from the pleasure.

He got out of bed to shut the curtains, the darkness blanketing the room instantly causing you to feel tired. You could feel yourself drifting away as he got back into the sheets to lay next to you, he kissed you when you turned to face him, a smile on his face.
You moved your body to face him and he wrapped you into his arms. You were looking into his blue eyes, glinting down at you when you fell asleep.