Part 5 - Drinks and Jealousy

You were there again, staring at the front door of the Sidemen hotel room - This time you were hesitating pressing the doorbell - as if delaying it would somehow fix everything
"Just not pressing the button isn't going to magically take back you getting around Simon, y'know?" Y/BF/N teased
"Shut up. I'm just thinking"
"Well was your night with Simon worth any potential awkwardness that may occur?" she genuinely asks you
Just thinking about the night gave you a warm feeling in your chest and brought a smile to your face "definitely" you told her
"Then stop being a weak pair of balls and press it" she snapped
"Fine" you said, as you pressed the button, which for some reason sounded far more demonic today
Josh answered the door - "welcome back strangers" he said happily, suddenly coughing very hard. "You sound like death" you laughed at him.
"Vegas has killed me" he said, continuing to cough

You walked down the hall and around the corner to see Cal and Simon taking a photo together in the mirror, you couldn't deny they both looked amazing, but your eyes automatically looked Simon up and down first, you couldn't help it - you hoped it wasn't noticeable.
"Hello" you said as they became aware of your presence
"Wow. You look stunning" Cal said
"Thanks" you replied as he walked over to you for a hug
Simon didn't say anything to you, just nodded to Y/BF/N and turned off and walked out of the room, your chest instantly got tight.
"Great news, you're just in time for drinsk and food" he smiled
"Well that's all we came for" you joked
"Ahhh, I see how it is bruv" he pushed you slightly
"But that really is a great dress" Cal said as he looked you over, his eyes lingering on your body and then staring up into your eyes
"Thanks, it's new" you replied, and you instantly knew the dress didn't come from him.

Dinner and drinks went on without Simon making eye contact with you or talking to you once and he seemed to be getting into the drinks more than the previous nights as well.
Was this the real Simon? After everything, were you just another girl in another city for him. You'd heard the stories, that he got through the women, but you'd believed that's all they were and with those thoughts, even your make up couldn't hide that a smile was barely on your face.
You were relieved when JJ picked up your bestfriend and carried her towards the door announcing to everyone it was time to leave.

Dancing with Tobi and the Cal's while watching G-Eazy perform was magical and as it ended confetti rained down from the ceiling, you'd never had more fun while out and you were just soaking it in.
Then as you turned around you noticed Simon standing with a girl, chatting to her very closely, his face almost against hers and it stung and it was as if the magic and fun of the night had never happened. You were angry and upset and confused (and the alcohol streaming through your blood didn't help), you could feel the tension in your chest and the tears prickle behind your eyes, and a voice in your head said: "what did you expect? you're a fool"
Your bestfriend caught you off gaurd, "I'll kick his ass you know, I don't have to see him again, lanky dickhead, I don't get it", you were hiding it well to everyone else, but she could see straight through you.
"He can do what he wants" you said
"JJ is having an afterparty up in his room with some people, I was going to go, but I can stay with you if you'd prefer?"
"No, you go, I'm just going to head back to the boys' room and grab my other stuff I left there and then head home" you tell her

You got back to the boys place and went inside to get your room key and jacket you'd left their earlier. You weren't sure if anyone besides you and Tobi (who had walked you back) was around, the group had split pretty steadily after Eazy finished.
You said goodnight to Tobi as you headed for the door, as you walked past the last door in the corridor an arm reached out and grabbed you and pulled you into the lounge room.
It was Simon, he was leaning back against the doorway with his hands on your hips.
"The dress looks amazing on you, I knew it would when I saw it in the shop" he slightly slurred, in his clearly drunk state
"Have a good night?"
"Yeah fine" you said back bluntly, "how's your new friend, you and her seemed very cosy" your eyes into his like daggers, searching and hoping for a reaction "She's no one, I couldn't talk to you so..." he tried to grab your waist and pull you closer "Well my night would have been better if you didn't ignore me the whole night and only decide to talk to me now when you are drunk. You buy me a dress and then ignore me?" you sniped at him and pushed his arms away from your body.
"I wanted to talk to you, all night", he whispered - "from the moment you walked in the door"
"So why didn't you?" you asked, feeling like he was lying right to your face
"Because Cal is my mate! And as his mate I need to step away" he shifted, looking down at his feet
"Well you could have clued me in, instead of just ignoring me and making me feel like trash" you rolled your eyes.
"I'm not good with this stuff...I've never been good with this stuff" he stuttered "I only just got the chance to speak to you in private, and it's made my night, even if it's the last time" he smirked, your heart turning to butter and all your other worries just floating away
"We have to tell Cal, it's not fair" you whispered towards him He leant towards you - put his lips against yours and you kissed and you prayed he was telling the truth.

"What the fuck?" came Cal's voice from behind you
That trouble you'd tried so hard to avoid, you were now in it, all the way in it...