Part 2 - The Freezy Flirtation

You were sitting on the balcony at 4pm enjoying what was left of the day, going over the night before in your head, when your bestfriend finally got out of bed to join you. You'd been eagerly awaiting her wake up since you awoke and read that text, dying to fill her in on the situation.

"Goodafternoon sleeping bitch" you joked at her
"Hi hoe", she replied, "Have a good night?" she asked you, eyebrows raised and tongue out.
"I still can't believe it, there was literally nothing that could have happened that could have made it better. Well you know, all but kissing one of them, but y'know, baby steps" you laughed, "and how was your night? I saw you locking lips with JJ, getting in there like swimwear"
You both laughed hysterically and recapped the evening and filled her in on the text situation from Cal.
"Well sweet, let's eat, get ready and head over" she said
"Ugh, I don't know", you responded, putting your head in your hands, "I only brought the one nice outfit which I wore last night, I didn't expect a second chance to meet them to be a thing! And what if it all goes wrong?" you whined
"Firstly, I brought 20 outfits, so i'm sure we can sort you something and secondly, how do you still think like that after last night?! It's clear they liked you, obviously Cal and Simon more than the others, but you still want to bail? No chance, last night was your night and tonight I get to say what goes, and we are going" she said.
"What do you mean 'and Simon' he didn't ask for my number"
"Well, I'm just saying what I saw, and I saw him watching you far more than anyone else around"
"Pfft, I wish" you giggled
"Either way WE.ARE.GOING" she emphasised the last three words, so you knew there was no arguing, but you couldn't deny it was what your really wanted.

9pm rolled around and you were there, standing at the door of the penthouse at the MGM Grand, the dress you'd borrowed was something you'd never normally wear - white, low cut and fitted, but somehow it made you look older, more sophisticated, sexy and fitted you in all the right places.
You rang the doorbell and were greeted by Tobi.
"Hello again troublemakers" Tobi said and brought you into a hug
"Troublemakers? How's that?" you asked
"Ahh you've caused quite the stir in this house" he laughed and lead you into a different room. You didn't quite get it, but you hoped it was just a joke.
"Urm, so we're just in the middle of filming" he said
"Yeah, you make YouTube videos right? The Sidemen or something" Y/BF/N replied. Your heart skipped a beat - did she just let it slip that we knew who they were all along...
"Yeah, JJ mentioned it last night" she continued, and you breathed in and out
"Yeah, we'll just be a bit longer, but come and grab a drink and watch" he said.
You were prepared for a lot of things, but actually seeing the boys record was definitely not one of them - you were going to live out another fangirl dream - you tried to calm your excitement and take the smile on your face down a notch.
You walked into the room and Simon stopped talking mid sentence and stared at you, the room seemed to be silent.
"Hey again" you said, trying to break the tension, going to Lewis first to give him a hug and kiss him on the cheek, as he was closest to you, and then you began working your way around the room. When you got to Simon he hugged you and kissed you on the cheek longer than the others had, though you couldn't tell if it was intentional or not. He smelled like a dream and it felt so familiar and comforting, you instantly blushed fortunately hidden by his arm and your own hair. You thought he was about to say something when Cal appeared on your right hand side "you look so sexy" he said as he pulled you into a tight hug away from Simon.
"Calm down son, let the girl breathe" you heard Josh say and laughter filled the room.
The boys began playing pool and recording and you felt like you were about to pull a muscle with the amount of time you spent laughing at their antics, it was the perfect start to the night.

You were all sitting around after playing a few drinking games while the boys were in and out of the room getting ready.
"GUESS WHAT?!" shouted JJ over your right shoulder making you jump out of your skin and almost spill your drink, "the limo is here!"
"Really? Was that necessary?" Cal asked him
"Always" JJ replied and started to laugh uncontrollably
"Guess we'd better head off then" you said and went to grab your bag
"What do you mean head off?" Cal said
"To go home..?" you replied
"Nah, nah, no way, you're coming out with us. You can't wear a dress like that and then not go out - that'd be a crime" he flirted, grabbing your hand and pulling you back towards him, "Plus, your friend definitely wants to join us" he nodded his head towards Y/BF/N who was deep in conversation with JJ
"Alright, if you insist" you laughed. He was this great mix between flirtatious and funny and always knew the right thing to say, it was different from what you were used too, and you liked it.