Lava - Bucky x Reader

Word count: 377 words

You walked through Stark tower with a smile on your face. This was your first day off in what seemed like forever and you were looking forward to lounging around all day with your boyfriend Bucky. The aroma of delicious food cooking allured you into the kitchen where you saw Bucky cooking bacon, while the rest of the team was sat at the table eating. 

"Morning." You said to them all and got sleepy replies back.

You walked over to Bucky and he handed you a plate of bacon and eggs and a cup of coffee. You had the best boyfriend in the world.

"Morning Doll" he says and gives you a kiss on the cheek as you both sit down at the table with the rest of the Avengers.

You chatted with Steve and Wanda about a new TV show that you had got them into.

After breakfast you and Bucky decided to go watch a film the lounge. You sat next to Bucky leaning against him, your hands intertwined. You sighed, listening to the rhythm of Bucky's heartbeat. Your mind kept wandering off and you just couldn't concentrate on the movie.

It was then that you had an idea.

"Hey, Buck. I bet that you can't get to the other side of the room from here. "Bucky looked down at you quizzically.

"Why not, Doll?"

"Because the floors lava!" you shout excitedly then leap to your feet on top of the sofa. "Race you there!" you shout as you start to leap from object to object.

It didn't take Bucky long to react and soon he was chasing after you. Bucky was just about to catch you when you tripped and fell onto the sofa taking him with you. Bucky stood up and helped you off the sofa pulling you into a hug, then kissing you.

You pulled back and looked into his eyes.

"I'm so lucky to have you." You say. Bucky holds onto you tight and whispers into your ear, " No, I'm the lucky one."