Natasha X Reader - All in this together

Word Count: 500 words

It's out with the old and in with the new. Goodbye clouds of grey, hello skies of blue.

You sang into a hairbrush while dancing around your room. You loved High School Musical with a passion and this song was the best out of all of the films.

A dip in the pool, a trip to the spa. Endless days in my chaise, the whole world according to moi.

You carried on singing, so lost in the song that you didn't realise Natasha stood at the door watching you through the entire song.

"Uhm" You heard someone clear their throat and turned around ever so cautiously. You had been caught. You saw Natasha at the door and just smiled, you were glad it wasn't Tony, because if it was then you would have never have heard the end of this.

"Hey Nat, what are you doing here?" you asked innocently. Pretending that she hadn't just walked in on you dancing and singing.

"Y/N it's 2am! Jarvis woke me up because he thought that something was wrong with you because you had an increased heart rate and rapid movement. What are you even watching anyway?" she said.

You gasped in shock.

"You have never watched High School Musical."

"No, I don't have a lot of times for things like that." You just stood there wide eyed at her response then walked forward grabbed her hand and yanked her down to sit with you.

"Well, I'm going to change that." You stated with determination.

"No, Y/N, It's 2am I do not want to be watching a film, I want to be asleep!"

*Two hours later*

We're all in this together!

You and Nat both sang at the top of your voices. You were glad that Tony had sound proofed walls. You and Natasha were dancing and everything. Needless to say Natalia Romanova who could kill you with a glare, had enjoyed High School Musical.

Like before you and Natasha were that into your dance routine that you didn't hear your door open and Steve come in, looking worried at all the commotion. When he saw you both he smiled, then backed out of your room quickly.

You and Natasha were hands down the two scariest people that he knew and he didn't want to be caught watching you both dancing. It was more than his life was worth.

Back in your room you and Natasha had just finished your song and you both flopped down onto your bed. You looked at your clock and your eyes widened at the time.

"Nat, it's 4am."

"We should really get some sleep." She said.

"Yeah, that would be wise. But what if I told you that there were two more of these films"

Natasha looked hesitant for a minute then sat up. You sat up too, looking at her hopefully.

She rolled her eyes." Fine but you're going to be the death of me."

You squealed in delight and put the next film on. Everyone loved High School Musical, even scary trained assassins.