Avengers X Reader - Beach

Hey guys, thought it was time for an imagine/preference.

Imagine going to the beach with the avengers....

Steve – You and Steve loved to go to the beach together and play games. From volleyball to bat and ball you enjoyed trying to win the game against your boyfriend.

Bruce – Since the two of you were bookworms you usually both read, either by yourself or together.

Bucky – Bucky loved to tease you. His usual trick was to steal your sunglasses or book and not give it back until you give him a kiss.

Tony – Tony loved to play in the sea with you and you would both splash around and swim until your skin shrivelled up.

Pietro – Pietro's a hard man to keep up with and he can barely sit still. Which is why when you go to the beach together you take a walk by the sea, hand in hand.

Wanda – Unlike her brother Wanda liked to relax at the beach and you two loved nothing more than to just kick back, relax and soak up the rays.

Clint – You both liked to prank the other Avengers much to their dismay.

Natasha – You and Natasha always spent an afternoon at the beach sipping mojitos and other various cocktails at the nicest beach bar you could find.

Loki – When you were at the beach you and Loki were like a pair of kids waiting for each other to fall asleep to bury them in the sand. Or splashing each other in the sea. But you wouldn't have it any other way.

Thor – Thor loved to make sand castles. Which you found quite surprising and slightly amusing. You never thought that you would see a 6 foot Asgardian playing in the sand with children. But you couldn't beat the smile on his face that he got when you both finished building a pretty cool sandcastle.