Clint X Reader - Lazy Day

C

Word count: 370

You walked through Avengers tower with your pyjamas on, hair in a messy bun, a blanket and an armful of snacks and DVDs. You were making your way to Starks biggest television room in the tower so that you could have a lazy day doing nothing and just relaxing eating snacks and having a movie marathon. You sat down on the comfiest sofa and settled in for a nice relaxing day of doing nothing.

You had just put on the first Harry Potter film when you heard a bump in the vents.

"Clint?" You asked.

"Yeah, it's me. What are you doing?" Clint replied.

You smiled to yourself of course the one sat in the vents would ask what you were doing.

"It's my day off so I'm having a Harry Potter movie marathon. Do you want to join me?"

"Hell yeah! I'm there I'm not missing Harry Potter." You heard scrambling in the vents and smiled to yourself. You really didn't know how it was all your responsibilities to protect earth against the bad guys.

Clint came in a few minutes later wearing jogging bottoms and a quidditch jersey with an armful of snacks just like yours.

"Lets do this." Clint said with the utmost determination on his face.

***

You and Clint hadn't moved all day and you were starting to feel sleepy. Why is it that doing nothing all day always makes you so tired? You were laid on one side of the sofa and Clint on the other. Your eyes were fighting a losing battle in staying awake but you were determined that you were going to make it through this marathon. You put Deathly Hallows Part 2 on and returned back to your position on the sofa smiling at Clint.

-Time skip to halfway through Deathly Hallows-

Clint looked over at you and saw that you were fast asleep. He got up and turned the DVD off and cleaned up all of the snacks that you two had eaten throughout the films. Clint wrapped you up in your blanket and fetched a pillow to put under your head.

You stirred in your sleep but didn't wake up. Clint smiled.

"Goodnight Y/N"