Loki X Reader - Paint Wars

Word count: 358 words

"Loki!" you squealed as he bopped the paintbrush onto your nose leaving a light blue smudge on it.

"The paint goes on the wall not me!" Loki had come around to your apartment to help you decorate but you were making more of a mess than getting any painting done.

"Aww. Y/N, come on! It looks quite cute." Loki said then bended down to get some more paint.

Did Loki just really call me cute? You thought. You had liked him for quite a long time now but maybe this was the time to make you move. You grabbed this chance to smear paint across his cheek and you laughed at his slightly confused expression as he got up.

"Oh, it's on." Loki said as he splattered paint all down your top. You retaliated by flicking paint onto his jeans and top with your paintbrush. You fought with the paint throwing it at each other and giggling.

You reached down to the paint pot and dipped your hands in it and turned around reaching up to spread it on Loki's face when his hands caught your wrists. You looked up at him and he looked down at you, both grinning madly.

"I think I win, darling." Loki grinned.

You blushed, realising exactly just how close you were to him.

"What's your prize then?" you said.

Loki leaned slightly closer to you and whispered "a kiss from you." He let go of your wrists and you placed your hands on his chest as he reached up to wipe the paint off your nose.

You both closed your eyes and your lips met and the butterflies in your tummy went wild.

As you both pulled away you looked down sheepishly, but Loki tilted your head as he put his arms around you.

"So, I was, um, wondering if you'd like to maybe, be my girlfriend?" Loki stuttered.

You smiled at his sudden loss of confidence. What you had been wishing for, for so long had finally arrived and you couldn't be happier. You hugged him tight and said "It would be an honour Loki."