ONE

( A/N : I recommend a playlist full of upbeat songs so you don't fall asleep while reading )

Your POV

"Ya!" I heard Seolhee's voice from behind. I turned back and waved at her. "Seol-ah! Good morning!" I shouted at her as she came running towards me. "Did you hear about the new project?" Seolhee asked. "Yes I have and I doubt it's gonna go well." I sighed. "I know right. The projects these days are just too confusing." My bestie added making me giggle at her remark.

The both of us walked to class only to be greeted by Heejun and Haejun's hugs. "Dudes, get off me." I struggled to get out from the twin's clutches. They released their tight grips as I took a deep breath. I walked to my seat and waited for our professor to come in.

"Students! Quieten down! Today, we will unleash a new project. All of you are going to become matchmakers." Our professor said leaving the students staring at him in confusion. "All students will have to come up with an app or a trend that can make an impact on matchmaking. I'll give you an hour to discuss and then you may leave." The whole room was filled with cheers and laughter.

I turned to my group. "Okay, Silver Spoon, what have you got in mind?" I asked the rest. "Why Silver Spoon though? Why can't you say Baepsae?" Says Haejun. "I have 4 names to choose from so I just picked the first one that came to my mind." I explained sounding slightly annoyed as I glared at Seolhee. "It's not my fault you forced me to type in the group name when you knew I was drunk!" She whisper-yelled. "You weren't, Seol. You drank only apple juice that day." I said which made her freeze. "Well, it could've been alcohol." She muttered as I shook my head in disappointment.

"Okay. Stop with the arguing. Why not we make an app and advertise it through Twitter?" Heejun suggested. "Great thinking, Heejun-ah!" I gave him a soft applause. He bowed and got up. "Let's go to the design room shall we?" We nodded and left the room after seeking permission from the professor.

We finished designing the app in half an hour. Everything seemed to be detailed perfectly so we decided to upload it. "1%... 10%... 20%... 30%... 40%... 50%... 60%... 70%... 80%... 90%... 100%!" We cheered as the app finished uploading. "Now all that's left to do is to try it out and advertise it." Seolhee reminded. "Let's make a bet. Whoever guesses the correct number of downloads by tomorrow will do it." Haejun smirked. "I have a bad feeling about this." I said.

All of us picked our numbers and advertised the app through Twitter. "Hope this project's a success." I crossed my fingers.

( A/N : I have fanfics of all Bangtan members in my draft. All I need to do is upload the descriptions but they will be uploaded on different days. Also, if this ends up better than WGM, I'm deleting WGM. But don't worry. I've got a new Jimin fanfic on hold. )