SIX

A/N : I'll be uploading Jhope's one after this. It's called 'Cheerleader' and I have already written a few drafts on it so updating will be easier for me.

Your POV

"Ya, Seol! Your boyfriend is taking over our friendship!" I whined. "No, he's not." Her eyes still glued on the screen. "You've ditched me 4 times this week, Seol. Don't you dare say he's not. Every time you guys go on dates, I'll be alone at home watching kdramas and writing notes for the project. Even Heejun and Haejun are overseas and aren't able to do anything!" I scolded. "There's a solution though... Date Namjoon. I'm sure he'll accept you with open arms. Wait, no, I take that back, what if he breaks your bones?!" She overreacted. I sighed for the umpteenth time today.

"Wanna come with me to the mall, I gotta shop." She offered. "Go with that boyfriend of yours." I said annoyed. "He's busy. Please Y/N... Do it for your best chingu." She did aegyo and tried persuading me for around 10 minutes until I finally gave in.

Namjoon's POV

"Tae-ah... Why are you so hooked up on her?! I think I'm losing a friend here!" I shouted in his ear but he didn't budge. "Then why don't you find yourself a girlfriend, hyung?!" He shouted back. "I'm sure Y/N will accept you with love." He continued.

"I need to pick up some stuff from the mall. Wanna come? This will be like our bonding day." Taehyung offered and I nodded to his request because of two reasons. One, I want my friend back and two, I have nothing to do.