FIVE

A/N : Save me save me~ I need to pass before I die die~ ( referring to exams )

Namjoon's POV

"Hyung. I think I like Seolhee." Taehyung confessed. "I know." I answered. "H-how?" He asked narrowing his eyebrows in confusion. "You're too obvious... Also, I think Seolhee likes you too. Y/N has been telling me how she's always talking about you." I nudged his elbow and wriggled my eyebrows. "Ow! It hurts!" He rubbed his elbow. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, Tae." I cried out. He faced the other side trying to ignore me.

"Then I guess you don't need help with Seolhee." I sang and he immediately turned around. "I'm not angry, hyung." He showed his famous rectangular smile that can cure any disease.

Your POV

" ...I was stalking Taehyung on Instagram and his pictures are just so amazing. He's photogenic asf. I mean like, WTH, how can a person be born that beautiful? I wonder if-" Seolhee was in her stalker / fangirl mode again but I interrupted her. "You've been repeating the same words since yesterday." I said annoyed. "Oh." She looked down.

"By the way, I'm meeting Namjoon later. Wanna come? I'm sure he'll bring Taehyung along too." She quickly put on the widest smile I've ever seen and stood up from her seat. "We're leaving in an hour so get ready." I used my phone as I talked and I could see she was rushing from the corner of my eye. I laughed and texted Namjoon.

Is Tae going?

Yeah. Seolhee?

Definitely.

Great.

Once we get there,
remember to go as
planned.

Yes, ma'am.

I switched off my phone and heard a piercing scream. I went up the stairs and into Seolhee's room. "No clothes?" I asked and she nodded. "Wear these." I picked out a open-shouldered white blouse and black wide pants thinking that it was what Namjoon had said Taehyung likes. "But w-" "No 'buts', Seol." I pushed her into the toilet and picked out my own clothes.