THREE

A/N : There's a pile of homework next to me but I decided to write instead.

Your POV

"Y/N. Anything happened yet?" Seolhee asked. "Yeah. Remember Kim Namjoon? He was one of them. I went out with him yesterday." I replied. "The nerd? People say he's hot now and that he's still a genius. So how did the date go?" She sat down on the chair facing me. "We got to know each other. Nothing more." I said as I tucked my hair behind my ear.

Namjoon's POV

"Just press it." I jumped at the voice and dropped my phone on the floor. It left a crack. "The God of destruction strikes again!" Yoongi hyung said with a straight face. I haven't mustered up the courage to send Y/N another message. I wanted to ask her out again but I guess I'm just too shy.

"I'll do it if you don't." He threatened. I quickly picked up my phone and took a last glance at the message before sending it.

Your POV

I felt my phone vibrate through my pocket. I took it out and read the text. "Ya, Seolhee-ah. Look at this."

Hi, Y/N. I've been wondering. Would you like to meet up again sometime?

"What should I say, Seolhee-ah?" I asked worried. "Give it to me." She said as I passed the phone to her.

I would love to meet up again.
Are you free this afternoon?

Yes, I am. Where do you wanna meet?

Y Mall. 3 pm.

Deal.

"The heck, Kang Seolhee?!" I shouted. "I thought I'd receive a 'thank you' but I guess not. A shout is fine too." She laughed. I pouted.

📱

I waited at the mall for Namjoon. As soon as I saw a familiar figure, I stood up straight and adjusted my clothes. Namjoon waved at me. "Let's go eat. I'm so freaking hungry." He dragged me along. "Since when were you this open about yourself?" I asked out of curiosity. "Since I met you." He smiled. "Nice one." I joked. "You dropped your phone didn't you?" I asked looking forward. "How did you know?" He asked. "The very obvious crack, duh."

After the meal, we went to the arcade where Namjoom broke a joystick. Then we went to the cinema where Namjoon poked a hole in the popcorn box causing the popcorn to fall out. "Do you always have to break things?" I giggled. "It's not my fault I can't control my finger muscles." He grinned as he showed me his fingers.

📱

"Today was fun." I chuckled. "Indeed, it was." He replied. "Thanks for sending me home. Guess you know where I live now." I said sarcastically. "I might actually come by everyday." He said in a serious tone making me feel awkward. I then waved at him. "Goodnight, Joonie." I closed the car door and went into my house.

Namjoon's POV

If only you knew how fast you make my heart beat.

A/N :