EIGHT

A/N : School has taken over my lyfeu. Someone please save me from this danger. ( see what I did there ? 😏 )

Your POV

The whole café went silent. "I..." Namjoon dragged. "Say yes!" A lady in the corner shouted. I raised my eyebrows at him. "Still waiting..." I tapped my foot. "Man, I was supposed to ask b you out first!" He shouted out of nowhere leaving me giggling. "Yah, is that a yes or no?" I asked. "It's a yes." He grinned. I took his hand and smiled. "Let's go. I need to be back before Seol kills me."

We thanked the other customers who were congratulating us and left hand in hand. "Do you really like me?" Namjoon asked as he drove. "Why wouldn't I not like you? You're like the male version of me." I laughed as I rubbed soothing circles on the back of his hand. "I don't know. This could all be a bet I don't know about." He frowned. "To be honest, I was forced to." I said. "But that's because Seol knew I like you and she wanted me to date you ASAP. That's why the two kept pushing me towards you." I continued, receiving a wide smile from Namjoon.

"Thanks for sending me home, Joonie." I pecked Namjoon on the cheek and waved goodbye after closing the car door. "Goodnight Y/N, rest well!" He waved back and I nodded. "You too!" I blew him a kiss and he acted as if he caught it and brought it to his heart, pretending to faint. I giggled at his cuteness and walked into the house.

"Guess it went well, eh?" Seolhee wiggled her eyebrows. "Oh shut up." I spat playfully. "How did he do it?" She asked as we sat on the couch. "Actually it was me who did the confessing." I said slowly and Seolhee gave me a weird look. "What?" I asked. "Wow, Y/N. You really are one of a kind." She gave me two thumbs up and I chuckled a little.

"Shit, Seol. We're supposed to do the reflections for the project!" I jumped off the couch, accidentally bumping my knee against the table and ran to my room. I grabbed my laptop and plopped onto the bed. I switched it on, typed in my password and went straight to the website where our reflections are supposed to be done.