NINE

A/N : I hope y'all can imagine this.

Your POV

"Yah, Y/N! Wake up you-!" I covered Seolhee's mouth with my left hand. "Do not ruin my Monday morning with curses." I slowly sat up and stretched. I pushed Seolhee out of my room and went to the closet. I scratched my head as I looked through the clothes I had. "I have like no clothes." I groaned out even though I knew I had like a bunch of them. I just didn't know what to wear.

After a good 10 minutes of debating on what to wear, I finally chose a denim button-up shirt and black ripped jeans. I walked into the toilet and took a quick shower and do all those things a girl like me would do. I wore my red converse highs and tied my hair into a messy bun. I went into the kitchen, grabbed the toast Seolhee made, slung my bag over my shoulder, and walked out the door with Seolhee beside me.

"Seol... We're getting our results today. You ready to face the horror?" I squeezed her hand tighter. "Y-yes, I am... But can you like l-let g-go? It hurts." She winced in pain and I quickly pulled away. "Sorry." I grinned cheekily. We met up with Heejun and Haejun, the annoying twins of the group. "So how was your one month trip to Japan?" I asked them. "It was great! Especially because you nagged at us every single day through text because we were relaxing while the two of you did all the work." Heejun sarcastically said. I playfully hit his shoulder and we walked together towards the room.

The bell rung and we took our seats. "Good morning students. I bet all of you know that the results are coming out today. I must say that this class is not so bad after all. But only one will receive the 'best project award' and that is... Drumroll please." The class started imitating drum noises. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Congratulations to Baepsae! This group achieved a full score which is the highest score throughout the history of this university! Please give them a round of applause!" The teacher announced. We were shocked but we went to the front of the lecture room. We stood hand in hand and were greeted by the students' clapping and cheering. We smiled widely and gave out our speeches one by one.