TWO

A/N : It's 11 pm and the air conditioner is on but it's still too freaking hot!

Your POV

"Seol-ah... I don't wanna do this." I whined as she touched up my hair and applied makeup on my face. "You lost the bet so you have to. Now change into these." She handed me a crop top and shorts. I dragged my body to the toilet and changed while mumbling "Stupid Haejun." fifteen times. I hated that dude to the core.

I went out feeling all slutty and uncomfortable. The crop top hugged my chest tightly revealing a small part of my cleavage and the shorts... They did not help at all. The shorts were at my hips and barely covered my butt. "Seolhee. I know you're trying to help but you shouldn't have gone this far!"  I complained. "Calm down, Y/N. You look fine. Heejun should be here by now though." She looked at her watch. The doorbell rang. "Speak of the devil." I muttered and opened the door. "Wow, Y/N. I didn't know you'd look this hot." He whistled. "Shut up you byuntae!" I scolded. Haejun gave me a wink and I kicked his leg. "Wink again and it'll be worse." I jinxed him.

After taking a few shots of me in these clothes, I quickly changed into my hoodie and shorts. "Finally..." I sunk into the couch. My eyes widened as I saw the information my group members typed.

*Picture*

Name : Y/N

Birth date : D/M/1995

Occupation : Student at Seoul Art Design and Technology

Country : South Korea

Notes : Very smart. Loves everything. Great in bed.

"The heck guys?! Great in bed?! Are you guys freaking kidding me?! I'm still a virgin so why did you say I'm great in bed?!" I shouted. "Geez, woman. We're doing this to receive response not to get you hooked up." Haejun poked my cheeks. "It seems like you are at this point." I quickly erased the 'great in bed' and uploaded it to prevent the rest from adding anything on.