THE END

( time skip to graduation day )

Your POV

"Where's Namjoon?" I asked myself while looking around. "Where's Taehyung?" Seolhee asked as she did the same. We went to a table and sat down as we waited for our 'always on-time' boyfriends. I groaned in annoyance. "Why are they taking so long?! They only live like a few miles away from SUD." I complained. "I know right?! I mean like, they can nag at us for being 2 minutes late but we can't nag at them when they're more than 10 minutes late?! Like what kind of- Oh wait, they're here! Tae!" Her expression changed from furious to excited all of a sudden. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Y/N! I'm so so sorry. We didn't mean to be late. We found uh... Erm... A cat! Yeah! We found an injured cat on the street so we sent it to the vet." He explained and a guilty expression was plastered on his face. "Yea right. I'm your girlfriend, Kim Namjoon. I know when you're lying and when you're telling the truth... And judging by your messy hair, I have a feeling you guys woke up late. Am I right?" I raised my eyebrow. "Fine. You win." He sighed in defeat and I laughed as I pecked his cheek.

We turned towards the SeolTae ( A/N : do you see it? SeolTae = Salty? No? Okay then. Sorry. ) couple and it was obvious that they were still having their sweet and cheesy couple talk. We cringed at the sight and sat down at our table. "So... How's life?" I awkwardly asked, trying to start a conversation. "Great... Especially with Tae always talking about Seolhee 24/7. I get him back by talking about you so, yeah, great. Life's the best." He said sarcastically. "Okay, stop." I giggled.