SEVEN

A/N : Do you readers recommend any of my books to other people? Because 'We Got Married' has 700+ views altogether and 200+ view for #Single altogether! Thanks so much, peeps! Much love for y'all! 😘😘😘

Your POV

"Ya, Seol... Are you still mad at me?" I pouted and she nodded. "Don't ignore me, Seol." I frowned but she didn't budge. After a long period of me poking her waist and back, I gave up. I knew she wanted me to go out with Kim freaking Namjoon so why not test her out? "Fine. I'll go out with him." I mumbled which made her brighten up a lot. "But only if he asks me out." I continued and she quickly took my hand. "You won't regret this at all." She said and hugged me.

Taehyung's POV

Taetae!

What is it Seol?

Y/N agreed to go out
with Namjoon!

What?!

But only if he asks her
out first.

Well then I guess that'll
be quite easy.

I'll do what I can do.

Thanks Tae.

You're the best!

I know I am.

Love you!

Love you too! 💜

😘😘😘

Plan C will be a success in no time. Thanks to the lovely and synchronised duo... Taehyung and Seolhee! Now time to talk to Namjoon hyung...

"Hyung... Seol told me that Y/N is feeling depressed. Can you go and comfort her or something?" I pretended to sound worried. "Why can't Seolhee do it then?" He asked. "Well... Let's just say Y/N isn't speaking to Seolhee anymore." I acted out a sad expression. "What?! How?!" He sounded really shocked. "I accidentally pissed Y/N off a little so Seolhee and I were blamed for it and so on." I lied. He glared at me scarily and asked me for the address. I was internally screaming happily.