FOUR

A/N : How long has it been since I last updated? I don't remember.

Your POV

I received a call from an unknown number but decided to answer it. "Hello?" I asked slightly stuttering from nervousness. "Don't worry. It's me, Namjoon." A voice said calmly. "Oh. Why are you calling?" I asked as I neatly cleaned up the desk which had open books on it. "I... Wanted to ask you something... Wanna meet my friends? You can bring yours too." He questioned. I could hear a hint of shyness in his voice. "Sure why not? 5 pm at M?" I decided on the venue. "Deal." He chuckled.

*3 hours later*

"I shouldn't have invited you." I regretted. "Don't say that. I know you want me to. Besides, I'm your only friend." She nudged me making me roll my eyes at her. "Are guys supposed to be the late ones?" She asked looking at her watch. "Y/N!" A voice shouted out making me jump up from my seat. My eyes widened at the sight of 7 guys walking side by side. "How are they that hot?" She whispered and I shrugged. I swallowed my saliva.

"Annyeong. Y/N imnida. She's my best friend, Seolhee." I introduced. They all took turns to introduce themselves. "You and your friend here are very pretty." Jimin complimented. "But not as pretty as me." Jin denied with a scoff. "Thanks. I had to go through puberty to get this face." Seolhee laughed. "Seol, don't." I tried stopping her but it was useless. She started laughing uncontrollably often letting out snorts.

Everyone seemed disgusted except for one, Taehyung. He had an amused face and that's when I noticed something. He likes her, doesn't he? "Seol!" I shouted and she stopped. "Finally. Let's go eat now. I'm hungry." I eyed the boys as they watched me walk away with Seolhee. "You're not coming?" I looked back and asked. They quickly got up and rushed towards my side.

"Seol-ah. I think Taehyung likes you." I teased her and she blushed. "Shh! Don't say that out loud. Oh and I know I'm too hard to resist." She flipped her hair and then linked my arm with hers. "Whatever you say, Seol." I giggled.

A/N : This was really short. This chapter is basically telling you that there's another couple here. Woo! ( More like 'boo...' )