page 06 • idiotkawa

Oikawa could not believe his eyes.

Was he reading too much manga?

Or.. was it....? Did he officially lose his mind?

He rubs his eyes, wondering if he had something in his eyes that would warp his vision enough to see that one girl that always gets him hanging. But no, there, in front if him, stood you, almost dropping a pie plate, beside another girl who grabs the plate midair.

"[Name], you idiot!" Mei hisses and your hands tremble when you look at the boy in front of you. No. Just no.

"I didn't think you would be our neighbour, Oikawa-san." Mei gushes and Oikawa looks away from you, to your sister.

"My name is [Last Name] Mei, and this is my sister, [Name]. But you probably already knew that." Mei says, trying to stifle a laugh. She fails horribly, and you are ready to punch your sister in the face and give her a nice black eye.

Sugawara-san wouldn't like that eh, right Mei? Right? So shut it, sis. You mentally scream at your sister.

You have finally gotten over the shock of your new 'neighbour' and you were now too busy raging by then.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" You demand, and Oikawa stares at you as if he thought you were insane.

"[Name]-chan, I live here." He pouts, leaning against the doorpost. Oikawa seems to get over his shock as well, and he grins towards you.

"Don't be so mean, you left me alone with Tobio-chan today too-"

"I didn't specifically leave you with Kageyama, I just didn't want to be in a five-meter radius with you."

"Now, now, [Name]-chan, now that I've moved here, let's be good neighb-"

"Save it." You interrupt, shoving the pie to his hands and making your way upstairs. No way were you sticking around listening to that idiot.

You've been running quite a lot since that volleyball player barged into your life, you notice, slamming the door loud enough for Oikawa and your sister to hear downstairs.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, [Name] can be such an idiot some times... Um like-"

"Hey, Mei-chan, right?" Oikawa gaze does not leave the pie he is holding.

"Can you do me a favour?"

---

The world has 7 billion people. Japan has a population of 127.3 million. And from all of those people, Oikawa Tooru was your neighbour?

From the hundreds and thousands of districts in Miyagi, Oikawa Tooru had to choose the apartment right below yours?

What the actual hell man?

No matter how hard you tried, that fact keeps rushing all around your mind. All you could think of was 'THE DORK IS MY FRICKING NEIGHBOR DAMMIT!'

In fact, it doesn't leave your mind even the next day, when you put on your socks to go to school.

"I hate my life!" You cry, putting a sock on and reaching for the other. Mei runs out to the living room, Karasuno blazer in hand.

"Oi, you there, yes you." She points at you, making you shudder. "You better be nice okay?"

Being the 'mom' type friend meant that you'd receive multiple lectures from her ever single day, and today was no exception. Especially today.

"That was a mean thing to do to him, even if you hate him, [Name]. Don't do that again." Mei warns, putting on her blazer and patting her hair. A knock on your door interrupts your talk, and she rushes to open the door.

"I bet its Sugawa- Ohh. Heya, Tooru."

Tooru?

Tooru?!?!

"Tooru?" You appear in front of the door, one knee sock in hand, and stare in surprise at the third-year brunette standing at your doorway. He is waving as if that's the most nonchalant thing to do at the moment, a big smile plastered on his face. Your sock falls to the ground, and so does, you had to admit, your entire sanity.

"Yahho, [Name]-chan! We're neighbours from the same school, so let's go to school together!"

---

a/n; demmit kusokawa -_-