page 14 • dipshitkawa

"Tobio?"

Kageyama jumps at least a foot when he hears your call. He had been stalking the boy's volleyball club, and you didn't know whether you should be laughing at him or not. He has a funny expression on his face, and you slap his back.

"D-Don't tell anyone." He pleads.

"Fine, don't look so scared!" You can't hold your laugh anymore.

Eiko was wrong, Kageyama was way more attractive than Oikawa. You'd adopt Kageyama and feed him cake anytime, but Oikawa?

You would gladly douse him with oil and set him on fire.

One of the club members begins to make his way near the window where the two of you stood. You hurry to grab Kageyama's collar and drag him away.

"Are you a goof or what?"

"What?!"

The two of you catch your breaths, as you stood on the other side of the gymnasium.

"Tobio, you shouldn't be here! Go away, before you get into trouble!" You advise, but Kageyama begins to stutter.

"B-But [Last Name]-san, I have to-"

Kageyama stops talking when the two of you hear the sound of a fake cough interrupting the two of you.

When the two of you turn around, Oikawa is standing, arms folded across his chest. His brown hair was a little messy and he has sweat dripping from the sides of his face.

Kind of different from the always-perfect-looking Oikawa that everyone would usually see on a daily basis.

You had to note that Oikawa actually looked more attractive this way.

Maybe Eiko wasn't wrong, after all..?

And it is when you are having these thoughts, that Oikawa walks up to you both.

"It's so unfair that you'd go on a stalking-date with Tobio-chan, but never on any dates with me!" He begins to wail like the dipshit that he is.

Kageyama scrunches his face, giving puzzled look, and his obliviousness makes you sigh in relief.

"Er, I'll be heading off..." Kageyama announces, beginning to take a step back.

But Oikawa has other plans.

"Just a minute, Tobio-chan," Oikawa snarls, grabbing Kageyama's uniform.

You knew that Kageyama was as good as busted.

"Because you stole [Name]-chan from me, I'll report you to the school and get you in trouble!" Oikawa says with a big smile on his face.

Stole you away from Oikawa?

Wake up to reality, you dipshit!

"Wait, I was never yours-"

Oikawa raises a finger to your lips, interrupting you. The raven-head beside you gulps loudly.

The last thing you wanted was for Kageyama to get into trouble because of you. After all, he had come over for a valid reason, you knew that for sure. Even though he hadn't told you exactly why.

"O-Oikawa-san, please." You begin, pausing when the 18-year old lets go of Kageyama's uniform instantly.

"W-W-What did you just s-say?!"

You'd regret this one day. You knew that well enough. You scrunch your face in disgust when he leans closer; as if to hear you better.

Damn, that Kageyama. He owed you big time, for sure.

"Oikawa-san." You plead. "Please don't rat Tobio out."

The brunette takes three steps backwards and puts both his hands on his face.

"You're... begging?!" His voice echoes and Kageyama's gaze is also fixed on you.

"Who are you, and what did you do to my [Name]-chan?!" Oikawa cries. You have to hold your anger at him, but you can't stop yourself from rolling your eyes.

Seriously, what a dipshit.

"No rolling eyes," He then turns around to face the 15-year old setter.

"Tobio-chan, run along. I won't tell anyone you were here. But in exchange," He points straight at you.

"[Name]-chan's coming to support me in practice."

Eh?

And like the total loser that he is, Kageyama runs off while you get dragged to the gym with the person you wanted to pull the intestines out of.

Kageyama double owes you, BIG time.

---

a/n: hello there, follow readers of under the gym lights ♥ thanks so much for the support and so many reads! ily guys!

what do you guys think of this book? my only goal for this book is to write Oikawa so perfectly in character that no one can point out and say 'woops, he's ooc in this scene'. i really hope i managed to do this welp.thanks for the nice comments, they make my day ♥ even if you spam, that makes me super happy! ;w;

-een-