page 28 • twerpkawa

"HUUUUH?! Why would I let you kiss me, you Shittykawa?"

"Everyone wants to kiss me, [Name]-chan." He has to say, raising a finger.

Is he for real?!

"You're disgusting." You hiss, turning your glance to your left. You see a familiar looking memo pad and recognise it as the same paper he had given you the note in.

"Why not, [Name]-chan? Because you'd rather kiss Iwa-chan? You like him, don't you?" He queries, and you scrunch your face at him.

"Why did you give me that stupid note?"

Oikawa's hurt expression is now a glare as he stares hard at you.

"Because you really might go ahead and date him."

"Well he IS light years better than you, for one, so I have no reason to say no. If he ever asks me out, I'd actually be thankful." You snap, and he crosses his arms on his chest.

"Don't say things like that, it pisses me off."

Huh? Did he just say that it pisses him off?

When he was your reason to be pissed off every single day?

The milk bread must have made him REALLY high.

You grab the knob to make your way out, and Oikawa notices this instantly.

"No wait, I'm sorry! Fine, I'm sorry... I shouldn't have kissed you. I know ice cream isn't enough to make up for it, but I really felt bad about it... It could have been your first kiss, right?"

And it was.

A sinister grin spreads on his face when you tell him this, and you step on his feet.

"Ow!" He cries, bending down and rubbing his toes in pain. You hesitate about what to say, and you look down to the wavy hair of the setter. You couldn't argue with the fact that the note, and also the ice cream made you happy. The gesture behind it made you warm up, just a tiny bit.

"Thanks for the ice cream," You smile a little, and his head turns up to you. He gawks at you for a while before he stands upright.

"Don't... Make faces like that." He mutters with a pout. "That's why I kissed you, back then, you know. And I made a promise to myself that day."

"What promise?" You ask curiously, and he gives you a peace sign.

"I told myself, 'And someday, under these gym lights, I'm going to steal your heart.'"

"You piss me off."

Instead of responding, Oikawa puts both his hands on the wall either side of your face, and glances at you.

"That day, it was unconsciously... But this time, I want to do it intentionally. Is it okay?"

You can only stare at his brown eyes, his gaze is so intense that you felt like you'd die from a cardiac arrest any second.

If looks can kill, Oikawa would be the death of you.

How could you say no to him when he made that face? Somehow, his reasoning began to make sense to you, as well.

Now that is why you find yourself giving a slight nod. Taking your approval as encouragement enough, he places one hand on your cheek before he leans in.

And the entire couple seconds during which his lips were in contact with yours, your heart races irrationally, and you can't fathom just how chaste it feels.

When you open your eyes, he leans away, his pupils moving unsteadily. He then takes a couple steps back, before he speaks up.

"Bleh, you taste like Pepsi," He groans, putting his tongue out and fanning it.

So much for a chaste kiss.

What did you expect? It was Oikawa, after all.

"You shitty TWERP." You raise your hands to fight him- literally fight him- when he wraps his arms around you, pulling you in for an embrace.

"Oi, let me go!" You cry after you take a couple seconds to get over the shock.

"Dammit, [Name]-chan, you talk too much. " He hisses, and you can feel him burying his face in your hair. His warm breath feels comforting against your face and you awkwardly stand, not knowing what else to do. You couldn't really move your hands because his arms had totally blocked you from any movement.

Oikawa's arms tighten around yours before he then releases you from his grip. He ruffles your hair a little and gives you a small smile.

"I wanna do that again, but for now can you please go back home?" He requests. "I really need some time on my own to think about things."

You stare at him in wonder and give him a nod. He follows you out to the apartment door, and you put on your shoes and turn to face him.

"I'll see you tomorrow, [Name]-chan." He waves a little, with a smile on his face.

You are raising a hand to wave back at him when he speaks again.

"But seriously, though. It's so hard to hug you because you're so fat, [Name]-chan!" He chirps, closing the door to your face before you can react.

---

a/n: chap media is from an iwaoi doujin #sorrynotsorry