page 31 • oikawa | FINAL |

With the intention of spending a lazy Saturday indoors and catching up on your favourite manga, you go to the snack drawer, only to find that it is completely empty.

Dammit.

"Mei, where are the junks?" You whine when you see your sister coming out of her room, freshly ready for an outing.

"Oh, I used it up the other day, hon." She hands you some money from her clutch and pats your hair. "Now go buy yourself something to eat because I GOT A DATE."

You join your sister in squealing excitedly and give her a big hug.

"Suga-san finally asked you out, huh?"

She gives a big nod and sits down to put on her stockings.

"I know, right?! Finally! But we're both so awkward and this is kinda a double date," She adds, and there is a knock on the door. "And guess who's going with us."

The door flies wide open and Eiko comes in, wearing one of the most girliest dresses you had ever seen her wearing in her entire lifetime.

"You cannot be serious."

"Tsukki and I are joining Mei and Suga's date! Well, Suga-senpai asked us to, and he said fine! Did you hear me? HE SAID FINE!" Eiko squeals, clapping her hands excitedly.

"Will you be okay? Because I can ask Tooru to-"

"Stop right there, woman." You hiss, raising a hand. Mei bursts out laughing and gives you a nod.

"Order in anything you want okay? I'll be back soon. Love you." She gives you a kiss on your cheek before she waves.

Seconds later, your best friends are gone.

What a cruel world, if only you fell for a normal person, unlike the stupid idiot that you absolutely HAD to fall for.

Dammitkawa.

You glance at the money Mei had given you. It was a generous amount, and you knew she did that because she felt bad for you.

Oh well. Might as well stock up on food.

You get dressed and put on your shoes before stepping outside. Halfway down the first bit of stairs, you can hear the high-pitched voice of a girl.

A girl?

At Oikawa's floor?

This can't be good.

But of course, you just had to almost trip over one of the stray pieces of paper thrown to the ground.

This immediately catches the attention of the girl and Oikawa, who is leaning against his doorpost.

"[Name]-chan." Oikawa gasps, and you see that he is holding a box in the size of a regular lunchbox.

You don't need three seconds to put two and two together.

"Er, I'm sorry." You apologise, calming yourself. You step down and begin to make your way past them when Oikawa grabs your hand.

"I-It's not like that, [Name]-chan!" He cries, and you turn to glare at the boy.

"I-It's not like that..." His voice trails off, and you take a proper look at the girl...

And recognise her.

"Hey, you poured orange juice on me that day!" You can't help blurting out to the girl who was glaring straight at you. Her eyes go wide, and Oikawa shoots her a confused look before letting go of your wrist.