page 11 • dumbasskawa

"I thought you loved me, Mei."

"I love you more than anyone else in the world, so I'm supposed to freaking beat some sense into that no-brain-cells mind of yours." She replies.

"Do whatever you want, I'm staying in my room and not coming out!" You yell, going to the showers.

But when you begin to smell the faint smell of Mei's homemade French toast, you begin to drool like you had never done before.

Damn you, Mei.

After fixing your hair and putting on your uniform, you step out to the living room.

"Ahhhh! Just who I was waiting for! [Name]-chan!"

Damn you, Oikawa.

Yes, Oikawa is sitting at the dining table, his right hand gripping the glass of orange juice beside him.

"Get your ass here, [Name]." Mei gives you the death glare.

So there really isn't much of a choice, for you.

Well, you loved French toast more than you hated Oikawa anyway.

As soon as you sit down, Mei's glare morphs into a big smile. You cant help but roll your eyes. Talk about a total 180 flip.

She shovels some toast on your plate, and you pour some syrup over it before you take a bite. Just to be polite.

"Tooru did a good job yesterday, and he'd be too tired to make himself anything today. So I thought, why not invite him for breakfast? So ta-daa!" Mei sits with a coffee mug, and grins as if she is performing part of a comedy skit.

You refuse to talk to Oikawa. It is bad enough that he lived a floor below you.

Now he's coming for breakfast too?

Seriously you dumbass, get a clue, will you?

"The toast tastes great, Mei-chan!" The brunette sings with a smile, taking a big bite of his syrup-overflowing toast.

The toaster makes a beeping noise, and Mei stands up to bring more toast to the table. You squint your eyes at the shameless idiot sitting in front of you, and you sip your orange juice. Oikawa glances at where Mei is standing before he leans a little close to you.

"This almost feels like a breakfast date, doesn't it, [Name]-chan?" He whispers, making you spit your orange juice in a projectile motion, all over Oikawa's school uniform.

"Blegh! [Name]-chan, you did that on purpose!" He whines, standing up.

Mei walks up to the two of you and stares at the orange spill on Oikawa's uniform. She then shoots another glare at you.

But you are too busy laughing, and even though you totally did not do it on purpose, it didn't look like either of them believed you.

"Tooru, please tell me you have a spare at home."

"Sorry to disappoint you, Mei-chan, but it's at the laundry'."

Mei groans out loud and then shoots you a dirty look. "Show Tooru to the washroom. And get him a towel too, while you're at it."

"But-"

Mei raises a finger up to her lips.

"Go."

Double damn you, Mei.

Oikawa has a little smirk on his face as he turns to you with an expectant look.

You little...

Sighing all the way, you lead him to the hallway washroom. You then run into your room to find a spare towel. You open the bottom drawers and pull out a bunch of posters that you were supposed to throw out.

Mei is right, I really need to clean this place up. You think to yourself, as you rummaged through your drawer to find the towel.

No luck.

You are about stand up when you hear the voice you dread the most.

"Yahho!

Double damn you, Oikawa.

"Waah, your room is so pretty, [Name]-chan!" He sings, stepping inside the room.

"Get out."

"Ahh, the curtains are so frilly!" He laughs, fully ignoring you.

"Get out- HEY, watch out for that poster-"

Too late.

Oikawa steps on the poster, and falls down, pinning you down as he does so.

"Get off me you DUMBASS." You hiss, and when you open your eyes, you see that he is grinning.

"You-"

"[Name]-chan, gimme a second."

With a swift motion, he pulls your hand, pulling you on top of him.

You struggle to get off from the oaf. Shameless on top of shameless.

"Oikawa you-"

"Just let me stay like this for a minute, please." He whines, wrapping both his arms around you.

Your anger cools down a little bit, wondering what he could want. His hands feel cool from the water he had on running, and his wet blazer was making your uniform damp.

Well, just this once. You could dry your uniform with the hair dryer...

And when you actually begin to feel a tingle in your heart, Oikawa's smile turns into a low groan.

Next thing you know, he gets up, fully tossing you onto the floor with a thud.

"Never mind, you're too heavy, [Name]-chan."

---

a/n: le een smells rants incoming EHEHE