1-First day.ugh.

Sapphires pov

           I shot up in my bed, startled by the sudden loud beeping of my alarm clock. I quickly snached the cord out of the wall. Ugh. Summer vacation is officially over and i'm going into the highschool. I'm kinda scared. Then again i kinda can't wait to get back to school because it would mean i'd get to see...her. I blushed at the thought. We'll i'd better start getting dressed....yay. Most people at Crystalgem Middle Senior High get all excited about the first day of school. They all dtess up like its picture day or something. I could care less, it really doesn't matter what i wear, i've been going to this school for about three or four years now. I know almost everyone so it's not like i'm going to be makeing any first impressions. I threw on a light blue hoodie that went to my knees and some jeans. I walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. I keep my bangs over my eye. Yeah i only have one, i wrote that correctly. When i was seven years old my family and I got into a horrible car accident. I remember talking to my mom about what we were going to have for dinner and then seeimg two lights that soon joined into one big, blinding, yellow light. Then hearing my dad yell "Shit!" As he tried to jerk the steering wheel. I woke up apparently days later and i was in the hospital. The doctor looked at me and sighed. He told me i only had one eye and my mother had 'passed away'. At the moment i could care less about my eye, i just wanted my mommy. I was a mommys girl. I had always been so when the doctor told me that it was like someone snached my breath away. I miss her so much. I loved her, well i still love her, so much. She was my everything. Now that she's gone i have nobody to go to about boy/girl problems, or outfit help, period issues, or any of that. But most of all i didn't have my mom to hug goodnight. Or sing to me. My dad tries, he claims he's over it but i can tell he's still just as much of a train wreck as i am. It's not that he isn't good father because he is. It's just i want her back, but no one can have everything they want now can we? He tries to keep me happy even though he's dieing inside. That's important to me.
I grabbed my backpack, that still smelled like brand new. My phone and my ear buds and off to school i went.

A/N: Hi, yes, hello. Its me again. I already have the next few chapters writtin but i won't have wifi for a while, so it might be a while before i can pubish any more of this or any of my storys. Ahh sorry.