Chapter 11

Ruby's pov

       I can't believe she's done this. I knew that she had became a bitch but this??? I never expected.
       Yeah I was very angry with Saphpire before today,but not like I am now. I mean,how could I not be?
       My best friend since forever just gets abducted by the three most popular (but completely fake) girls in the school. Turns her entire warbrobe upside down,and starts joining on in their little bully games.
        This wasn't the worst part. The worst part is that she's been ignoring me. At first I attempted to talk to her in the hall at school. I'd tell her that I still waited for her every morning in the hall,and I had asked her why.
        At first she sounded sincere,but then Jasper grabbed her arm and sneered at me. So Saph just went from "ooh Ruby I'm so-I mean I thought you'd get the point that wasnt doing that anymore. Oh but hey we should hang sometime."
         Yeah,what a bitch move. Loved Saphpire and I was beginning to think I might have been IN love with her,but then she joined those goons.
        It was bearable until today. Today while I was eating lunch alone,as I had been for the past few weeks(creds to Saph) Rainbow Diamond started to walk my way.
       Now I don't know if y'all know this but Rainbow has been my childhood crush. Yes I thought I was in love with Saphpire,but this girl,I've liked since we started school.
       She's a year ahead of us in school and shes really tall. (I mean I'm short so it's not like a lot of people are smaller than me,but you get the point.) She's very cheery and she's nice to everyone.
        I could go in for a year but I think you get it. Well,durring Lunch today,she walked up to me with a note.
        "Here you go" she smiled. "Um---uhh--t-thanks?"
         I watched her walk away,blushing I almost forgot that I had a note from her in my hands. I opened the note carefully and read it.
         Then I realized what had happened. My heart sank to my feet and my throat caught flames. I looked up to see Jas and her two side kicks laughing at me.
         They couldn't have done such a thing. But then I see Saphpire,staring at me and looking nervous.
       I hope she feels bad for herself.
          I got up and stormed out of the cafeteria. I can't take it anymore. I knew she was getting Saph to toy with other kids feelings,and bully them. But never in a thousand years did I think that they'd make her stoop this low.
        My best friend.
         Tears stream down my,now very red,face. I'm so angry,but I'm not just regular angry. I'm sad mad.
        It feels like there was a knife in my heart. And every time I breathe in,I feel a sharp pain course through my veins.
       I'm running down the hallway.
      I don't know where I'm going. I'm just running.
       But then I hear an all too familiar voice. A sweet and beautiful voice. The voice of an angle. The voice of snake.
      The voice of my one and only,Ex-bff (and chrush) Saphpire.

Ayee finally some of Ruby's side!!
I'm finally picking up on updating now so it will be quite frequent. If not it's because of end of the year exams. (I've got one in 9 school days).
You all have really helped me have the motivation to write this and I want to thank you all for it!!
If you will please Vote and Comment! I love all of you!
~Jessa