chapter 10

Saphs pov
        "I mean...I don't really want to be one of y'all..." I wispered softly. "YOU WHAT?!" Jas sreaked,causing a few people to look over at our table. Me seated and Has leaning over the table in disbelief. "
       "I....I" I try to come up with a sentence but Jas answer it for me. "You....you..." She laughed sarcasticlly,clicking her tongue. "You ungrateful bitch! I changed you out of the rags that you we're wearing into everything you've ever wanted to wear,I mean I very literally changed your warbrobe out of my own time and money." She ranted out.
      I just sat there staring,everything she was saying is completely true.
     "And I showed you what makeup was, by golly I think you needed that one the most. You were a nothing,you weren't getting anywhere it doing anything but I...I fixed that."
       I sighed,and again she was right. I guess she had done a lot for me but it sure as hell didn't make up for all the times that she had bullied my friends and forced me to bully my friends.
       "You can join our team..or you can bitch and groan." One of Jas' sidekicks said. "You can live the dream...or you can die alone." The other sneered.
        Then Jasper looked me right in the eyes. It felt as if someone had layed ice directly on to my heart.
         "You can fly with the eagles,or if you'd prefer,keep on testing me and end up like her." She pointed over to Ruby who was now giving us a death glare. She had tears in her eyes but they weren't the type of tears I had usually seen her cry it school.
          It wasn't tears of her uncontrollable anger,it was tears of....um sadness??
         She got up from the table and ran out of the room. I started to feel sick. Ruby had been so good to me,she was my best friend since forever and I knew that she knew that I had done it.
        I don't know if it was because of the realization that I was a bad friend and quite frankly a terrible peorson lately,or if it was the horrible lunch food that I had made myself eat,but after about 30 seconds of staring into Jasper's eyes,I threw up all over her.
        I wiped my mouth and looked down at Jasper,who was beging to cry,staring at her puke covered shirt.
       "I-im sorry I have to go." I said,and stormed out of the cafeteria after Ruby.
       "YOU BITCH" I heard Jasper yell. Gosh is that her favorite word?! "YOU'RE SO DEAD TOMORROW. YOU'RE POPULARITY IS DEAD. IM GONNA KILL YOU. IM GONNA MAKE YOUR LIFE AT SCHOOL A LIVING HELL?"
         But I wasn't paying attention to her,I was just focused on finding Ruby. It was Ruby that I needed to see.

Ruby's P.O.V is coming more into the story a lot more sooner! Also if you do know the Heathers,as I've said this does have a twist to it so some details might be changed for the sake of the characters. Hope you enjoyed!!

If you like BTS I'm working on a Fanfiction called "Non-existent" it's on my page and I'd love for y'all to check it out.

My messages are always open so y'all can come to me about anything. If you have suggestions for the story I'll take those too!

Have a great day!

~Jessa