3-trouble

Sapphire POV

After the bell me and ruby stood in the hallway discussing our classes. We had all but 3nd and 4th period together. I loved being with Ruby, I just can't stand when we're apart. I've been wanting to officially ask her out but i haven't got the nerve or the time yet. "Well we better start walking towards our next period." Ruby shuffled her feet. "Yeah" I smiled and we started to walk. We were halfway down the hallway when we hear her voice. It's deep,a little raspy and sends chills down me and Ruby's spine's. It's Jasper.
Almost everyone that knows Jasper, knows that she is no good news. Jasper is really frightening. She is very tall with tan Orange skin and bleach blonde hair. She's very masculine, and her knuckles are huge. "Whacha doin dorks? Glad to be back?" Jasper chuckled. "Yes well, me and Ruby are heading to class and we are gla-" She interrupted me "Do you think I give am actual shit? because I don't. Idiot you weren't really supposed to answer the question." Jasper reached out and grabbed my hoodie by the neck, I could hear the fabric ripping. She lifted me up and slammed me against the cold hard wall. "You stop it right now!! Who the hell do you think you are?!! I-" But again Jasper cut the sentence off and threw Ruby across the hallway, causing her to slam into the lockers.
"Jasper what the hell you can't torment them on the first day. God what were you thinking, we can't get suspended yet." Oh no this is great. Yellas here. I thought to myself. It doesn't matter if she just saved us or not. She's the leader of all the bully's,the main one. She's tall (not as tall as Jasper) and thin, with bright yellow hair. She had a big long nose that she just couldn't keep out of anyone's business also. "Right" Jasper grunted and with that they left. "Sorry about that they are assholes.Next time I'm going to punch her in the face." Ruby whispered and hugged me, making us both blush. "Its alright, she didn't really hurt me this time." I whipped the tears from my cheeks and me and Ruby went to class.
What a lovely first day so far.