chapter 8!

Saphs pov

After about a month of like low-key being kind of mean to other kids. (Not too mean though lol.) And asking people questions with Jas and the squad for her deep surveys, it got kind of tiering. I mean being popular is so much harder than I thought.
I sat at the lunch table with my new but not so new squad. When Jasper stood up, me and the other two girls standing up behind her. Then walking to throw our lunch away, some of it hitting some kids in the face when we threw it in the garbage can.
"There" Jas said, "There's our next target." I smiled.
     Listen the games we play on the other students weren't life threatening,so why would I care.
    But when I looked over at who Jasper was pointing at,I took it all back. "No!" I said wayyyy to quickly.
Jasper frowned and the other girls gasped. "Excuse me sweetie?" Jas hissed. "I mean...I can't. She's chill." Jaspers eyes widened "She's a freak,and if you don't want to play our game you can just leave our group." She whispered violently,spitting a little through her gritted teeth.
  I looked over at her. Ruby. I would say she was my best friend,but we've grown apart a little. She didn't deserve whatever we were about to do to her.
   "Get a sheet of paper and a pencil." Jas ordered. So we did. "Now saph, since you can forge handwriting,I want you to write a letter in Rainbows handwriting. A love letter to Ruby, I'll do the rest."
   Rainbow? Ruby's crush since 5th grade? I couldn't.
    Jasper coughed.
"Okay" I sighed. Give me the pencil.

A/N
I UPDATED!! I WANTED TO THANK YOU ALL FOR INSPIRING ME TO DO SO BECAUSE I HAD NO MOTIVATION. 💕💕