Chapter 9

Sorry it takes so long to update. I've been super busy with prep airing for testing!

    Saphs POV
     I did it. I don't know why. I'm not happy with these girls,they aren't my friends or anything. It's just....I mean I guess the positive attention is okay. Not that I'm an attention seeker because I'm not.
     I can't believe that I just wrote a love note in Rainbows handwriting,,for them to give to Ruby. One of my friends. Did she think we were still friends? I don't know because we haven't spoken in a while.
      If Jas gives her the note ,Ruby won't believe it,so we're all good.
     Ruby won't believe it.
    Jas gets up with the note and waves her preppy but bulk hands for us to follow her. The guilt that sat in the pit of my stomach left for a solid minute.
    That is of course,until instead of walking to Ruby, we walked to rainbow.
     "Hey Rain," Jas gave a big ,but way to obviously fake, smile "I need you to give this to Ruby,I'm not going to be in class. But please don't open it, it's very very personal. That poor thing." She held the note towards Rainbow.
    Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit
     "Okay,sure. I'll give it to her in a few minutes when lunch is about to end!" She said happy that we had asked her to do something.
      Why do I even feel all that bad? I mean yeah it's kinda mean but we've done way worse.
      We go and sit back down at our lunch table. We watch as Rainbow gets up,heading towards Ruby.
      My heart sinks to my feet as I see the excitement spread across Ruby's face. Without thinking I stood up and looked Jas right into her cold eyes.
     "I can't do this anymore, I can't just go around teasing these people. I used to be one of those people and I can't watch it!" I said
    "Hmmm,yes. You did used to be one of those people..but I fixed you. I brought you from the bottom." Jas said getting up and pushing me gently back into my seat. "Do you really want to go back?"

Sorry for the short update,there's more coming this week! This is unedited so I'm sorry for any mistakes. Thank all of you for your reads and for understanding!! 💕💕