chapter 2-Late

Rubys POV
I rushed into my new first period class room, gasping for air. "I-Im sorry im a bit late i forgot sc-school started back" I straightened my headband that was hardly taming my extremely frizzy hair. The new teacher lady looked at me sternly. "Well miss.Fire?, Im guessing, nice of you to join us. Lets not make being late for class a habit. Would you please sit in the back row, right next to the lovely, blue haired young lady?" She motioned twards the back of the class room. "Yes ma'am" i nodded to her and looked to where she motioned. Oh. I thought. I blushed, it was Sapphire. Me and Sapphire have been friends since I moved here in 5th grade. We had been through almost everything together and i know it may sound Weird since we are best friends, but i think i might have a little crush on her.? I don't know, i try not to think of having a crush on her. To me its kinda awkward to have a crush on you're best friend, but she is gorgeous. I reached the end of the isle and plopped into my seat. "Hey Ruby" she giggled "Have i.. seen you before?" I looked at her and slightly tilted my head, giggling. "I don't know, i don't get off campus much." We both blushed a little and laughed. "Girls, is this going to be a problem because if so i can go ahead a separate you two now." The teacher lady looked at Sapphire and I. "No ma'ma it's not i'm sorry" Sapphire said shyly. Gosh i already hate this teacher. She's so ughh. I'll show her a what's going to be a problem!! I started tapping my foot fast amd hard on the ground because that's what i do when i lose my temper in class, or public. I have really bad anger issues.My dad wants to get me on meds for it but i just don't want to! I felt Sapphire put a hand on my shoulder. It felt cold, for some reason her skin was always freezing. Even when she was sweating in gym, she felt cold. Me ,on the other hand, always felt like i had a fever makeing it harder to tell if i was sick sometimes. It's weird. "Chill out,mkay?" She whispered in a soothing voice, makeing me blush. Geez, why was i blushing so much.!!?!. "So, as some of you already know, i'm Mrs.Yume. I don't fool around, and i get things done. I'm not a mean teacher, however,if you don't behave i will turn into someone you don't ever want to meet. Now for this year.." Mrs.Yume began, only i didn't hear the rest because wasn't paying attention. I was observing things.I located the clock. I know i'll be looking at that clock everyday, counting down the minutes untill class ends. Now,I don't exactly remember this happening but apparently i dozed off because one minute i was observing things, and the next i was scared by the ringing of the bell. I quickly rose to my feet and looked at Sapphire. "So whats your next class," "Renolds, you?" "Same," we both smiled and headed out the class room.