4

Ruby pov

Gosh I hate Jasper with a burning passion. She always thinks it funny to pick on us. Even though Saph doesn't show it, I know Jasper gets to her. She likes to hit all of everyone's insecurities, it's her speciality. I really want to kick her ass, She needs it. I wanna put her in a hospital, maybe even a coma.
Wait those thoughts are awful, omg am I phyco?!... Nah, everyone wants her dead.
I glanced across the room at sapphire, she was twiddling her thumbs, with a concerned look on her face.
What's she thinking about?
Sudden anger rushed through me, I wanted to hit Jasper In the face! How could she look saph, that beautiful girl, in the face and make fun of her?!
Peal (one of my tall bossy friends. You know what kinda girl I'm talking about, we all have that friend.) Says I have anger issues. That is a statement of truth I guess. My mom has bad anger issues too, but she's a raging alcoholic. I have great friends to comfort me, and that's all that really matters. Saph is my person though. I might have a crush on her but I don't want to tell her, as that could ruin our friendship.
❤❤❤
The last Bell had rang and me and saph were talking about our summer. When I glanced over at the bulletin board, with flyers on it, something caught my eyes. "Hey, saph? Wanna try something entirely new?" I smirked. "Liiiike?" "Baseball tryouts." I smiled doing jazz hands towards the flyer. "I've never played" Saph looked at me with a questioning face. "Me neither, but it sounds cool." I giggled. "O~okay" she smiled.

Hey I'm back! Sorry about not posting in a while. I've now got plans for this story! Also thanks for the views I'm screaming! ❤