7-whats her problem

Rubys pov

okay but whats her problem?! I threw my backpack on my bedroom floor, It made a huge thump and i probably broke something but i dont even care anymore. I threw myself on my bed face-first and then turned and stared at the ceiling. We have been friends since forever, i know her and i know that this isnt her, Jasper did something to her i know it. Like shed never treat me like this im her best friend,and maybe we could have been more, We used to flirt. I mean i took it as flirting. Do i like her like that? Am i jealous? 

Right, Ive got to calm down. I get hurt easy, and angry easy. I'll text her, i know shell explain. I reached over and grabbed my phone off the floor by my bed. It must have fell earlier. 

Hey, um what did Jasper do to you? You haven't been acting you lately and im worried. You were saying something about us hanging out, could we? Like Tomorrow of this weekend? -Ruby

It took a lot for me to send that, i hate telling her things like this. I waited about 5 minutes and then she answered, 

Hey, im okay. All jasper did to me was make me popular. You haven't really been around me so who are you to say how ive been acting? Look im not trying to get mean but this is my chance to not be bullied, you should be happy for me. And sure we can hang out this weekend, let me check with Jasper.... Wait im sorry we cant. Im really sorry if im coming off as rude, i gtg ttyl. -Saphy 

She was right, im glad shes happy now i guess. It stung. To know that she wasn't as happy with me than she is with Jasper. My breath was short, My chest hot. I felt tears star to fall down my face. I didn't wipe them, i just stared at the roof, my vision blurry. 

I feared for tomorrow as, seeing her with them and hearing her laugh with them, it hurts. Its cold, like bare feet on wet, early morning grass. Like stepping on a piece of ice. 

I was in the process of losing my besst friend, and i knew it.