Chapter 13

A/N
An update yes boy yes. I'm sorry for being the worst at updating lol. I also want to thank you so much for the reads and the comments! It means a lot and helps me be more motivated! 💕

"Litttllleee slut." Sapphire heard an all too familiar voice sing to her. She looked up to see Jasper in her face. Her heart pounded, "Wait till the whole school finds out about this" she giggled.
Suddenly, as Saph looked around more,she began to see the judge-mental faces of her peers. Shaking their heads at her.
Saph looked down at herself and discovered that she was laying naked,next to Ruby.
She screamed loudly.

"Saph" The smaller teen said desperately,shaking the tall girl awake.

Sapphire sat up,licking her dry lips and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She looked down and saw that she was,in fact, laying next to Ruby without any clothing on.

She sat for a minute thinking about last nights actions,her face turning a bright pink color.

Holy shit I slept with her

But with the memories of the previous night, came the memories of the previous day.

Holy shit I ran from Jasper!!
Holy shit she's going to kill me!!

"Last night,,," Ruby began "what did you mean by 'I'm a dead girl walking'?" Ruby looked up.

"Well you see, I told Jasper I didn't want to play her games anymore and proceeded to run away despite the furious screaming that she was doing. But she went to a party last night,so I'm sure she totally forgot about it!"

"Hmm, I know she was mean to me, but maybe we should go to her house and check on her. We could make her a hangover drink,,,I bet she'll never have another hangover again." Ruby said with a slight wink.

Sapphire was a little creeped out by the last part of Ruby's statement but agreed to go anyways.

🖤🖤🖤

After knocking on the door about five-hundred times with no reply, sapphire decided to go inside.

She,with Ruby following behind her,went to Jas' room first to check if she was there.

"Jas?" Sapphires voice shook
"Hmm" Jasper replied sitting up and instantly grabbing her aching head.

Upon seeing Sapphire she smirked.

"Came here to apologize didn't you bitch?"

"Umm"

"It's okay I accept your apology, go make me something for my hangover and I might not kill yo-,,,,,,,,,WHO TF IS THAT?" Jasper looked at the small girl that had just entered the room.

"Ooh great,, you brought the little lesbian."

Sapphire ignored her,grabbing Ruby's hand and she lead her to Jaspers kitchen.

She grabbed a small coffee cup and went to the fridge to search for some Orange juice.

"What are you doing smalls?" Sapphire smiled as she watched Ruby grab another cup identical to the one that sapphire had chosen and placed it on the counter.

As sapphire walked back to the counter she noticed Ruby going to the sink. She opened one of the little wooden drawers that was placed under the sink and grabbed some kind of cleaning stuff.

"Ruby what??" Sapphire asked but was silenced when the smaller of the two leaned forward and kissed her,still holding the blue liquid.

Face red,Saph watched as Ruby poured what looked like Drain cleaner into the other cup.

Sapphire walked up to the two cups and put orange juice in the other. "No Ruby,we aren't killing her"

Ruby laughed and grabbed Sapphires hips. She very quickly slammed Saphs back into the counter with the cups on it.

Saphs face,once again,turned hot pink.

Ruby slowly wrapped her arms around Sapphire and began to kiss her. Slowly at first but as time went on more heated.

She bit Sapphires lower lip,causing a slight moan to escape her mouth. In that time, Ruby slipped her tongue into the others mouth, exploring every inch.

Sapphire put her hands in Ruby's hair,gasping as she had never been kissed like this before.

"HEY SLUT WHERES MY DRINK!?" An ear shattering voice rang through the house.

Ruby quickly switched the cups around and let go of Saph.

"COMING" Sapphire screamed

"Why don't you say that when I have you" Ruby giggled

"Ohmygosh shut up" Sapphire laughed as she grabbed a cup and began to walk to Jaspers room.

She shoved the cup in the other girls face,"here." She said sharply.

Jasper took the cup and began to drink it as Sapphire made her way back to her girlfriend that was standing on the other side of the room.

She reached Ruby's side and looked at Jasper.

"HOLY SHIT" Sapphire yelled

Jaspers face had went blue,and so had the inside of her mouth. She stood up began to very limply walk towards The two. Mouth open and gasping for air.

"You.....b...itch" she managed to say,holding her neck and breathing sharply.

She stoped. For about five seconds,she just stoped. Stoped coughing,stoped grabbing her neck,she just,,,stoped.

Suddenly,she crashed through the glass table,it shattering under her weight.

Sapphire inhaled "ohmygosh" she started panicking.

"I just killed my best friend"

"....And your worst enemy." Ruby added.