Chapter 12

Saph pov
      I see her turn around and she looks at me with anger burning in her eyes. "What?!" She yells sharply, stopping for a moment,letting me get a little closer. We still aren't close but I'm in the middle of the school hallway and she's at the end.
       When I get a little closer,she continues to walk. "I just want to talk to you." I say in an apologetic tone.
       Nothing.
       She keeps walking and I keep jogging behind her because she's walking really fast making sure I hear her stomping.
      She ignores me as we walk right off campus and start walking down the street. She ignores me when we walk down two other roads and she continues to ignore me as we walk on her road.
       It's only when we reach the door of her house does she turn around. "WHAT?YOU CREEP! YOU FOLLOWED ME ALL THE WAY HOME??!" She screams.
      "I'm not a creep,I've been here many times before. You're my childhood best friend and I'm sorry it took me seeing you this pissed off to realize that I had gone to far. Too far with the popularity that was getting me no where and no happiness. I want to apologize to you because I've been a bad friend." My eyes start to water as I say it.
         "Bad friend?" She crosses her arms

         "You've been a terrible friend." She pouts.

          "Okay okay so I've been a terrible friend." I huff.

         "So what is it? What do you want?" Ruby said,raising her right eyebrow at me.

        "The demon queen of High-school has decreed it." I say

         Ruby listens as she opens the door to her house and we begin walking up the stairs to her room.

       "She says Monday 8am I'll be deleted."

       We sit on Ruby's bed that I've always been jelly of because it's so soft.

      "They'll hunt me down in study hall. Stuff and mount me on the wall!Thirty hours to live....How shall I spend them?" I begin to panic. Ruby just smiles a little at my overdramatizing.

        "I don't have to stay and die like cattle
I could change my name and ride up to Seattle.But I don't own a motorbike....Wait—here's an option that I like we co-"
        But Ruby stopped me by kissing me. This really shocked me,but I kissed her back. I had,had a crush on her. I forgot all about it when I started hanging with Jas.

        "Spend these thirty hours getting Freaky" Ruby whispered in my ear. The words she had used and her hot breath send a shiver down my spine.
         "Yeah" I whispered.

       "I need it hard.I'm a dead girl walkin'.I'm in your room.I'm a dead girl walkin'.Before they punch my clock.I'm snappin' off your bra strap lock.Got no time to knock.I'm a dead girl walking" I said taking Ruby's shirt off.

        Ruby Giggled and blushed. "Saph,What are you doing?" She said taking my shirt off as well.
       "See, I decided I must ride you till I break you.'Cause Jasper says I gots to go.You're my last meal on death row!!Shut your mouth and lose them tighty-whities!" I half sing.

        Ruby laughs as we continue to kiss and take the rest of our clothes off.

           "Come on! Tonight I'm yours
you're a dead girl walkin'.Get on all fours!!Kiss me dead girl walkin'.Let's go, you know the drill!!I'm hot and pissed and on the pill.Bow down to the will,you're a dead girl walking." Ruby says,playing along.I do as she says.

           "And you know, you know, you know
It's 'cause you're beautiful.You say you're numb inside.But I can't agree.So the world's unfair.Keep it locked out there.In here it's beautiful.Let's make this beautiful!" I say to her so she knows I'm not using her and that I really love her.

             She kisses me again,this time more passionately.

             "That works for me." Ruby smirks, picking me up so that my legs are wrapped around her waist and my arms on her neck as we kiss.

            "Full steam ahead,take this dead girl walking." I order,making Ruby Laugh.

           "Let's break the bed,Rock this dead girl walking." I go on as Ruby starts kissing her way down my body.

           "I think you tore my mattress." Ruby whispered into my collar bone with a slight giggle.

           "No sleep tonight for you better chug that Mountain Dew." Ruby said to me,now kissing my chest.

            "Okay,okay" I giggle. "Get your ass in gear make this whole town disappear." I order,making Ruby go even slower just to tease me.

           "Slap me" I gasp as she did what I had just asked. "Pull my hair" I say,and she does just that. "Touch me there." I half whisper,pointing down.

          Ruby smirks and looks at me,raising an eyebrow at me before going down.

       "No more talking" Ruby said looking up at me from in between my legs.

This chapter was a bit more fun as I went almost completely off of the song and Ruby and Sapphire Made up.

This was unedited so sorry for any mistakes.

Hope you enjoyed,more coming soon.

Have a lovely day
~Jessa