Germany! training.

readers pov~

                                                                                                                                                                It was a normal day of training by yourself.  You were doing pull-ups and heard a noise behind one of the trees and jumped down.  "Who's there?" you said looking around you trying to remember where the sound came from and getting into a fighting stance. "Come out and i promise i won't hurt you."  you said before being grabbed from behind. You quickly turned around and punched the male that had grabbed you in the jaw. you then looked up seeing your childhood friend Ludwig/Germany.  "Ludwig what the hell man you scared me! Oh and are you okay i hit you pretty hard sorry about that." you said and held out your hand for him to grab.

            3rd person pov~

       Germany looked at her holding her hand out for him and slightly blushed and took her hand. It had been a long time since he had last seen her maybe three years but she looked so different but in a good way she grew her hair out and had a tank top on with some baggy pants. he thought it looked good on her honestly. After he stood up she gave him a hug and said "I've missed you why didn't you come back and visit?" He giggled and hugged her back saying "I was training.  Sorry i meant to come back sooner but the other countries needed my help i had to train Italy and japan." He looked down at her and giggled at how short she still was but she now had muscle and was a lot thinner than before. Even her voice sounded lower than before he was shocked and so was she about him.  She couldn't believe her ears he had such a low voice and he had his hair slick back for once. She also noticed how tall he was and remembered what she promised herself she would tell him when he came back.  

           Flashback one year earlier~

       "okay i just need to remember to tell him but how can you tell your best friend you like him as more than a friend.  ugh this might end badly but i can't pretend these feelings arn't real there here in me but when will he come back?" you had been laying in your bed hoping he would come back soon so you could tell him because you didn't want to tell him over the phone it would probably end with you crying alone in your bed like your last crush had made you feel.

            Germany's pov~

        How can i tell her my feelings now i don't think shell ever talk to me again. The truth is he liked you, no loved you and seeing you now made him love you even more than he already had. "T-There's something i need to tell you Germany" he heard _____ say quietly as she pulled away from him. "i need to tell you something too _____" he said blushing and looking at her seeing her blushing as well. "may i tell you mine first its really important and might change whatever you want to say right now."

             3rd person pov~

        She opens her eyes wide hearing him say that "o-okay go ahead" she told him quietly now putting Spain's tomatoes to shame.  He blushed a little redder than before and said "_____ i-i just uh.. w-wa-wanted to t-tell you t-that i... well i umm... i really like you!"  She blushed a bright red and mumbled "i-i like you t-too Germany"  He looked at her and said "huh i d-didn't hear you y-yo-your to quiet"  She blushed even more and walked over to him and whispered in his ear "i really l-like you too Germany t-th-thank you for telling me" She smiled and hugged him tightly putting her head in his chest.  He blushed more and hugged her back happy she returned his feelings. "_____ will you go out with me"  he said blushing a bright red pulling away from the hug.  She took a step back and looked at the forest floor it was such a pretty color because the sun was finally going down. "I'd l-love to G-Germany" she said looking up to see him smiling the brightest smile she had ever seen and a blush on his face. He looked at you and thought you looked amazing with the sun right behind you. In his eyes you were glowing and he walked up to you and kissed you.  You blushed but kissed back. You both heard someone move in one of the bushes.  Both of you pulled away and looked around "who the hell's there don't make me come find you!" both of you said at the same time. You looked at each other and burst out laughing.  Then a male around Germany's age walked out from hiding.  "So Germany got here first i see looks like i was a little late."  Germany knew who it was as soon as he saw him and laughed. "looks like it."  said Germany but you still couldn't tell who this man was but you knew his voice from somewhere.  The male looked at _____ "looks like you don't remember me haha it's okay _____ it's me Prussia!" he said happily.  She looked at him and thought there was no way that was Prussia it had been so long since she had seen him it was over five years ago you had last seen him. "Prussia!" she said and ran to give him a hug and then Germany came over and smiled grabbing her arm and hugging her tightly.  "I'm so glad you said yes" he said kissing you lightly on the lips and moving back a bit smiling brightly. "I'm glad i said yes too"  she said and giggled.

       END!