Rin x reader. Jealous Rin

This was requested by Anime_creepypasta_13 i hope you enjoy!

             reader pov~

"I can't believe i made it onto the swim team i'm so excited for practice." She was so ready to meet up with rin her best friend and crush. Yea she had fallen for the shark boy after being friends with him for the past two years. She wanted to tell him today but was extremely nervous about it. "okay i can do this!" she said hoping she could actually tell him while walking into the swimming area ready for practice. *sees rin in the pool doing laps as usual.* "hey rin!" she said standing next to the lap pool.

            3rd person pov~

Rin stopped doing laps and looked at her. "oh hey ____" he said smiling and swam over to the side of the pool where she was. "you got here pretty fast." she said looking down at him smiling and with a small blush. "Yep i did" he said then smirked and pulled her foot making her fall in the pool. She giggled and pushed him under the water. "don't do that again or ill make sure you stay under water" she said joking. He smiled "you had fun don't deny it" he said. "maybe" she said smiling. "well i was wondering if maybe you wanted to go to dinner with me tonight my treat" he said slightly blushing and smiled. "of course i would love to rin" she said smiling.

          time skip to the dinner 3rd person pov still~

Rin was at the restaurant they agreed on and was nervous because he was gonna ask her out tonight and even had a beautiful necklace that he bought for her. She waked in and saw rin and walked over to there table."hey rin" she said and smiled she was in a dress and saw him in a button up shirt and black dress pants. "you look amazing" he said as she sat down. She blushed "you look great as well rin" she said. "tonight's the night right after this dinner ill ask her." he thought to himself. 

            time skip after dinner standing in a park near by~

"He hasn't said anything since we left the restaurant is he okay?" she thought. "umm Rin are you okay? You haven't said anything in a while?" she said and looked at him and stopped walking. He stopped walking and looked at her with a blush. "uh I umm well I-I just ugh sorry ____... will you be my girlfriend?" he said hopeful. she blushed and hugged him "i'd love to Rin" she said happily. 

In the end both lived a happy life together a month later they shared there first kiss under a cherry blossom tree and a few years they had twin boys and when they died they were berried next to each other so they could stay together even in death.The end.

i hope you enjoy this sorry if its bad.