Allen x reader. Funny guy!

still waiting for requests guys so yea this is a character fro D-gray man enjoy!

           3rd person pov~

Allen was nervous to talk to the strongest girl in the academy but he promised himself that he would tell her  how he felt today. He walked up to her after school and poked her shoulder from behind. "u-umm can I talk to you ____" he said looking at her. She turned around and blushed a bit. "sure allen" she said smiling. "well I was wondering if maybe wanted to hangout today." he said with a blush. "sure allen my house or yours?" she said smiling even more. "okay lets go to my house then" he said and smiled looking at her. "okay" she said and held his hand after they started walking making him blush and look down at there hands. "were here" he said after they had only walked one block. "really this is a really big house for just you" she said as they walked up to the house. "yea but I like all the space to myself" he said as he unlocked the door and opened it for her to walk in. "wow its really nice in here" she said after she walked in. "thanks" he said as he closed the door. "so where is the living room?" she said looking around. "oh its over here" he said and walked over to some sliding doors and walked in. "okay" she said and followed him. "take a seat i'll go get some drinks what would you like?" he said. "do you have sprite?" she said. "yep I do i'll be right back make yourself comfortable." he said and left the room. She sat on the couch and relaxed smiling because the couch smelled just like him. He grabbed there drinks and waked back to see her siting on his black leather couch and smiled at her. "I got your drink." he said and giggled walking over to her and sat next to her. "here" he said and handed her the soda. "thank you Allen" she said smiling and took the soda and took a drink. "no problem" he said and took a drink of his soda then put it down on the table in front of the couch. "so why'd you want to hangout today and what do you want to do?" she said and looked at him to see him blushing a bit. "w-well I wanted to tell you that I-I like y-you ____" he said and looked down while blushing. "I like you too Allen" she said and giggled at his blush. "really?" he said and looked at her. "yes Allen really" she said and giggled more. "thank you ____. Will you be my girlfriend?" he said looking at her. "yes I'd love to Allen" she said and kissed his cheek. "thank you" he said then blushed when she kissed his cheek.  "no problem" she said and giggled. 

They eventually got married a year later when she proposed yes her lol and adopted twin boys that they named Adam and Aden.

the end

I hope you liked my new story i'm in a good mood so I thought I'd wright a cute story sorry it's short though. -admin