Nagisa x reader

Another story requested by Anime_creepypasta_13 enjoy!

               Nagisa pov~

I hope she says yes I mean we've been friends for five years now so I hope she likes me back. What if she says no I mean she might not like me ugh I don't know what to do! He was thinking while cleaning his house because his best friend and crush was coming over today. He was extremely nervous and she would be here any minute he had made dinner and had snacks and a movie prepared for when she got there. 

               3rd person pov~

She walked up to his door nervous because he said he wanted to do something special today and he also told her not to eat dinner because he would make her dinner. the truth is she had fallen for him yea she had started to like the adorable nice guy known as Nagisa. She knocked on the door and not long after he opened the door and smiled at her. "come in I made dinner and I have a movie for us to watch after we eat." he said and she walked in. "thank you Nagisa" she said and he closed the door after her. "no problem ____" he said smiling and blushing a bit as he walked to the dining room her following him. "wow its beautiful in here and it smells amazing" she complemented. "t-thanks umm take a seat I'll bring out our plates." he said blushing as she sat down. "okay" she said happily and he went and got the plates and placed them on the table. "enjoy ____" he said and sat down they both started eating there meal. "this is really good nagisa." she said taking another bite. He smiled "I'm glad you like it." he said and they both finished eating and moved to the living room and he started the movie as she sat down. "there we go it should start soon." he said and sat next to ____ and pulled the blanket off the back of the couch and gave it to her. "that should keep you warm." he said kindly. "thank you nagisa." she said and wrapped the blanket around herself. He smiled and moved closer to her and the movie started it was a horror movie and half way through ____ was really scared and as a jump scare came up she jumped up and hugged nagisa tightly. "is she really that scared?" he thought as he wrapped his arms around her and whispered "nothing will hurt you not while I'm here I promise" he said and she blushed and looked up at him. "what do you mean nagisa?" she said. He blushed and looked at her. "____ I promise to protect you forever no matter how strong or scary the enemy is I will protect you because I w-well I... I love you" he said and she kissed his cheek. "I love you too nagisa" she said and smiled at him.

The end!

I hope you enjoy this please comment and read my other pages please.