Yuma x reader happy birthday!

"ok so my birthday was September 27th so I thought i would make a birthday story enjoy!"             -admin

         reader pov~

Today's my birthday i'm so excited even though i don't have school i'm sure i'll see one of my friends and they'll say happy birthday right? I guess i should get ready for the day *giggle* i have a feeling this is going to be the best birthday I've ever had.      

              *time skip after getting changed and every thing else.*

I think i'm gonna go for a walk. *smile and goes outside* wow its really nice out here today. *takes a deep breath and walks down the stairs and down the street towards yuma's house* what if he doesn't remember my birthday? I really hope he dose I mean I've had the biggest crush on him since we first met but i don't really like his brothers that much there always trying to flirt with me and its honestly really weird.*bumps into someone and falls* I-I'm so sorry i d-didn't mean to i wasn't paying attention. *look up and sees one of yuma's brothers aka kou* Oh hey Kou.  Kou~oh hello birthday girl Yuma was just asking me to go to the store he's in the garden if that's where your going. Happy birthday *helps you up* I have to go i'll see you later. bye. reader~ oh okay and thanks kou bye. *walks toward Yumas house again and knocks on the door* umm hello? Ruki~*opens the door and smile* happy birthday _____ Yumas in the garden he was hoping you would come over today.  reader~okay thank you ruki *smile and walk to the garden and slowly open the doors of the garden* oh wow *notices all my favorite flowers and even a few I've never seen before but they were all beautiful. *sees Yuma planting a few new flowers* Yuma! *giggle and walk over to Yuma* Yuma~____! happy birthday! *smile* reader~*giggle and hug Yuma* thank you Yuma your the best!

               Yuma pov~

Thinks"did she really just hug me I mean i'm happy and all but she doesn't usually just run up and hug me. Dose she like me back or am i just getting my hopes up?" *blush and hug back* your being very courageous today huh *giggle* usually you will ask before you hug me but i don't mind. *breaths in and out to stay calm* 

           3rd person pov~

*blush* "s-sorry i-uh was just really happy to see you." she lied she really liked him and they were so close plus he looked really good in casual cloths it suits him really well. *lets go of ____ and smiles still blushing a bit* "so why'd you come over here its your birthday you should go find a boyfriend or just go and have fun." Yuma said but as soon as he said it he regretted it because what if she really wants a boyfriend? *blush* "but i already like someone" she said "and who might that be?" he hated that she liked someone that might not be him and was starting to get jealous. she blushed bright red "w-why do you w-want to k-know?" she was hoping he would like her back but who knows how he feels with his weird poker face that he always has on. *blush* "no r-reason really j-just tell me!" he was nervous like really nervous he could tell his hands were shaking without even looking down. *blush and take a deep breath* "i like you Yuma" she said almost to quiet for him to hear. Yet somehow he managed to hear her. *blush*" y-you do?" he said hopeful.*blush and look down* "y-yea i d-do" she said. "I... I like y-you too" he said just loud enough for her to hear. *smile and blush* "i'm glad" she said happily. *takes a deep breath* "____ will you be my girlfriend?" he really wanted her to say yes. *blush and hug Yuma* "yes!" she was so happy that he had asked her this is the best birthday ever. *smile and hug back* "i love you" he was so happy but he also wondered if kissing her would be moving to fast for her. She was so perfect and every time he looked at her he had wanted to kiss her. *smile and let go of Yuma* "i love you to Yuma" she said while smiling at him. "can i try something? i promise you'll like it just close your eyes." he said looking at her. *blush and close eyes* "o-okay" she said. *blush and close eyes, softly kisses you* he was worried you would be mad at him. *pulls away and smile softly* "s-sorry i just couldn't help it your just so perfect." he said quietly. *blush and smile* "don't apologize you didn't do anything wrong and your perfect too." she said happily. "plus i liked it" *blush*

Little did they know a perv named laito was watching everything that was going on... END!!!

Laito~hey i'm not a perv~

Admin~ yes you are don't lie to the readers we all know how you are!

Laito~fine maybe a little bit of a perv...

admin~more than a little but okay laito.

laito~*looks down sadly* why are you so mean to me?

admin~*look at laito* i'm not mean i'm just not very nice okay...

laito~*look at admin* okay i believe you.*smile*

admin~ please comment and tell me people you want me to write about ill take requests!!! If i don't know the character i will do my best but it might not be very good. Also tell me if you liked this story please i want to hear your opinions!