Yukio x reader. Crush?!?

I'm doing this because I absolutely love yukio from blue exorcist hope you enjoy.

              yukio pov~

I'm a teacher but i'm the same age as all the students and the other teachers are a lot older than me and they all think i need a girlfriend but i don't understand why. I mean yes theirs one girl in my class that is extremely smart and beautiful but who wants to date me i mean they all think of me as one of the teachers honestly i just want to have fun like everyone else. Its lunch right now and i only have one more class to teach today and its the one she's in. Ugh I'm letting my feelings get the best of me what am i going to do if she doesn't like me back. I guess i just have to tell her and find out the hard way.

             3rd person pov after class~

He had told her to stay after class and all the other students looked shocked as they left class making gossip about the teacher as usual. She smiled and sat in a seat in the front of the room waiting to see what he wanted her to stay back for.He stood in front of her. "____ i know this may be a strange question but will you go out with me? I like you and i'd love to be your boyfriend." he said being completely serious and blushing slightly. She blushed a bright red "w-wait are y-you s-serious?" she asked hoping he was because to be honest she had also liked him for a long time and wanted to be with him but had always been afraid to say anything to him directly. "yes I am" he said now blushing bright red. "then yes i'd love for you to be my boyfriend I feel safe around you yukio and I like you too." she said and smiled at him. He smiled back and they made plans to go out for lunch that weekend. 

              Lunch?~

He was at her door and knocked smiling. she opened the door. "hello yukio"she said with a small blush and closed the door behind herself. "so where are we going?" she said. "that's a surprise" he said with a giggle and you both got into his car. A few minutes later you were at a beautiful park with millions of flowers and a large pond in the middle. "this place is amassing yukio but I thought we were going to lunch?" she said and got out of the car and so did he. "were having lunch here" he said and grabbed a pick-nick basket out of the trunk as well as a blanket and smiled at her. "oh okay then" she said and smiled at him.  They both walked to a spot near the water but not to close and set up the pick-nick. "there all done" he said with a smile and sat on the blanket and patted the spot next to himself for her to sit down. "thank you yukio" she said and sat next to him and they both enjoyed the lunch that he had made. Afterword they cleaned up and it was surprisingly dark out and they both lay'd on the blanket and looked at the stars and all the weeping willows around them it was the most beautiful thing either of them had ever seen. "its beautiful out here thank you for all of today i had a lot of fun." she said and lay'd her head on his shoulder while smiling. "not as beautiful as you" he whispered while blushing. She blushed and smiled. "thank you yukio" she said and kissed his cheek. "n-no problem" he said while blushing and kissed her forehead. "I'm glad your my boyfriend" she said. "me too" he said and giggled while hugging you.

the end!