kiba x reader hate and love

another naruto request hope you enjoy! Also a long story hope you don't mind might do a part 2!

          reader pov~ 

'I just got out of the ninja academy and already people are telling me I need to meat some guy named kiba. I mean who is this guy and why should I he's a dog and I'm a cat I already know we wont get along.' i thought to myself while walking to this guys house my kitten sitting on my shoulder. I walked up to his door and knocked they said he was only a year older than me and could help train Ava aka my cat. He opened the door and looked at me but he was really cute.

            kiba pov~

I heard a knock on the door and got up and answered it too see a girl with cat ears and a cat on her shoulder? 'that's weird' i thought and looked at her 'kinda cute though for a cat girl' i thought. "hey what cha' here for?" I asked and smiled at her. 

            3rd person pov~

"i need your help to train my kitten" she said looking at him. 'he has a cute smile but he's still a dog...' she thought. "hmm how am I supposed to do that?" he said confused. "you trained akamaru right?" she said. "uh yea duh but why would that mean it would help you?" he said and looked at akamaru. "cats need to be trained the same way as dogs do believe it or not so you just need to explain or show me how you trained akamaru." she said and looked at kiba. "please" she said looking into his eyes. He looked up at her and blushed a bit. "y-yea I'll help you" he said and looked away still blushing. "meet me in the training grounds tomorrow at noon I'll bring lunch." he said and looked at you. "o-okay see you then" she said and started walking home and he closed the door and went to his room.

             reader pov~ 

While I was walking I thought about kiba. 'he's a dog i can't like him that's wrong i'm a cat Its impossible plus he wouldn't like me i'm a cat.' i thought to myself walking slowly to my house and preparing for the next day.

              kiba pov~

After i closed the door i walked to my room i closed the door and sat on the floor behind it. 'she is so beautiful why dose she have to be a cat i mean shes a really cute cat but its not right i mean i'm a dog its against our rules.' he thought to himself and got up to prepare for the next day.

               3rd person pov~

It was the next day and kiba was waiting in the middle of the field with a pick-nick basket for lunch. She walked to the training grounds and saw him standing in the field the wind was blowing and it was sunny all in all it was a good day for training. She walked over to him happily, Ava close behind her. "hey you ready for lunch?" he said looking at her, akamaru sitting next to the tree. "yea thanks for the meal by the way i appreciate it." she said and smiled at him. 'that smile is amazing' he thought to himself and smiled back as he sat down. She blushed as he smiled at her how could some one she's supposed to hate be the same person she loves. 

                after they eat and train 3rd person pov~

"that took a long time its dark out already" she said breathing heavily from all the work. "yea but you got everything the first time you tried that's impressive." he said also breathing heavily and looked at her as she was laying in the grass. "thank you kiba" she said and looked at him smiling. "n-no problem" he said and looked away blushing. 

                 time skip four months later~

"kiba!" she yelled as she met kiba at the gate after his mission. "hey ____!" he said and ran up to give her a hug. "I need to tell you something ____" he said blushing. "what is it kiba you know you can tell me anything?" she said looking at him worried. "I-I'm in l-love w-w-with you _- ____" he said stuttering and blushing a bright red. She looked at him shocked then kissed his cheek. "I love you too kiba" she said happy and he kissed her cheek.

the end

I hope you all enjoy this story I actually had fun writing it please tell me what you think in the comments! -admin