Happy 100

So....

Guess what Farlan?

Farlan : what is it?

I got 100 followers! I'm so happy.

Farlan : Congratulations, love~

Thanks, you're also halfway there~

Farlan : hehe. Halfway.

Oops.

Anyway, thanks for the followers.

So far, I've made wonderful friends. Like phanft5sos_, thanks for uhh...talking to me. I hope we get closer in the future~. You're humor is really amazing.

__Armin__Arlert__, thanks for being so adorable. Thanks for being so nice to me.

imnothereshh, if not for you I would still be contemplating on whether I should tell "Farlan" that I love him or not, God bless you~

Of course my aniki who keeps on disappearing. I would never forget about you. He used to be @ContactLevi then @CaporalLevi. But then he just disappeared again. I miss him.

craziest_soldier. Thanks for complementing me having an undercut. People thought I was a thug because of it. But... yeah. Though we don't talk a lot. I consider you a friend.

Scarlet-Savage-Sugar. My friend that aniki tried to separate me from. Thank you, I surely miss you.

SquadLeaderRico. Though we do know each other in real life. I wanna thank you for being in wattpad. And I know that aniki might irritate you but...*whispers* he likes you! *whisper*

Then my one and only.

IamFarlanChurch

My love and my happiness. My heart and my soul~ Lawl. No words can imply how much I love you. And how much I'm thankful for you. For the times when I needed someone, you can. And even the times when I don't actually need someone. Thank you for not giving up on me and putting up with my annoying attitude. I love you so much. I will never ever ever replace you even with Sam Claflin. Or Zac Efron. You are the one for me. I really love you soo very much. Thank you.

And there concludes my message. Hihi~