How Many Times? || EreRi OneShot

Let me be completely honest. I hated EreRi ship because of the cliché lemon stories about it. Yep, not a fan of relationships that only revolve around sexual activities. But then I liked the unique ones that centered around seriousness and loyalty. So I got this idea when I saw this super emotionally triggering pic.

I know you can't actually read it well. Here's the link https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e3/6d/6a/e36d6a876c72908d1e9d6a733a842ef3.jpg if it doesn't work, tell me and I'll pm it to you. If it still doesn't work. I dunno what to do.

Warning, this might give you the feels. Or not.

Third Person POV

"It's a fossil. I don't know what it is to you, but you can go touch it." Hanji, an archaeologoist, said to Levi.

She and her team recently just discovered a fossilized body of a legendary survey corps member. It just proved that the wall existed, that many years ago, the survey corps that vanquished the mythical beings, which now isn't, called Titans.

It spread through the news and she got a call from a man who said he wanted to see the fossil personally, that man being Levi.

"Are you sure it won't break if I touch it?" Levi asked, a little worried.

Hanji chuckled a little.

"It will be fine. Just don't hit it or punch it. Take your time. This seems important to you." She said and left.

Leaving Levi alone in the room with a fossil. A fossil namely Eren.

He stepped closer towards the fossil.

"Oi...Eren...I...was wondering why I could not find you anywhere. Turns out, you've been sleeping." Levi spoke then stopped for a moment to stare at the fossil in front of him and to ponder about the situation.

Later on he chuckled slightly.

"Eren...Do you know how long I have been searching for you?" He asked as he continued to stare sadly at the person...rather thing in front of him.

"I had to go through lifetimes. I had the same face, same height. There was even an instance when I became a female. Then there were times when I wasn't even human. A cat for instance. But...no matter how many times I get reborned, the memories still stay." He said as his voice cracked at the last word.

"How come I never met you? Hanji's an archaeologist now and not a simple mad scientist. Erwin, still the commander he was. He became a General of a freaking army. Mikasa's a female boxer, she actually became my sibling at one point. Armin's a professor at Cambridge. The trio titans are still criminals throughout the centuries. Marco and Jean became the most remarkable same sex couple. If only you were with me, they are nothing."

He shook his head. He was talking to a corpse.

"Eren...when will you wake up? Everyone we knew had been living entirely different lives and you're still sleeping?! Are you kidding me? Why? Why was it that I was the only one cursed to remember everything? Eren...please...just wake up..."

He sobbed as he held his hand to his head. Tears streaming down his face landing on Eren's eyes and flowing down making it seem as if he was crying himself. Making Levi widen his eyes and wail.

"Would you be reborn if I smash you right now? Why...won't you wake up?" He asked as he leaned closer and closed the distance between their lips.

"So...cold" He muttered.

"Hey Eren, how many more times do I have to die before I can live together with you?" He cried.

"I...wanna get fossilized with you..." he muttered as he carressed Eren's cheek.

He hated how he had lived and died so many times without his only love beside him. Why did Eren die without him? Why did he not come back and lived with him?

Can Eren feel the pain? Will he still remember if he does wake up? If he gets reborn, will the memories stay like how it did to Levi?

How can all those get answered? Simple...

Ask the person himself.

"Le...vi?"

***

Sooooo. What do you guys think. Should I turn it into a book or nah? Anyway. Did you get them feels? No? 'Kay then. See ya all next time.

I'm thinking of doing another angsty oneshot. Game or no?