AoT/SnK Clichés that are extremely unlikeable.

This, is yet again one of my stupid long opinions/rants also known as lectures. Remember peeps, everything here is just my opinion. There's freedom of speech last time I checked.

And here, in this yet another chapter that might make people hate me, but me being a person that stands for my beliefs doesn't mind being hated as long as I get my point across.

So here we go.

1. And the most I hate a lot. Petra le slut. This cliché is of course the first on my list because those who know me quite well are also aware of how much I defend Petra. Petra isn't a slut!!! I repeat, she isn't a freaking slut!!! When in the anime or in the manga have you ever seen her flail her arms around Levi and purr into his ear or lick his face?! Or pull him away from anyone he has a relationship with? Don't give me the "It"s because she doesn't have anyone to pull him away from cause he doesn't have a relationship" card. Look, I know that in cases she is the most appropriate to make as a third party or a relationship hindrance whatsoever because it is known that she's someone who expresses admiration to Levi. But don't go overboard. Like her sneaking into Levi's quarters, seducing him while le OC or the reader in reader inserts or characters shipped with him are away. I noticed that because of this cliché, most people hated Petra. Yes, this can be one of the reasons Petra-nators are large in numbers. Look, some authors might go lash out things like "why u critics like to tell us that we're doing things wrong? ya think u own le world and tell us what to do" or "we are so tired of you people pointing out what you hate though people love it." I know it isn't easy to write a story because I myself am an author too. And yes, we can't tell you what to do. But please realize that you are over-antagonizing characters and you are already making people hate them. Don't give me shit like "so what if they're hated? They don't feel anyway coz their just fiction". Let me tell you, if you have this mindset that these characters are just fiction for you and you stopped at that point, not considering them as real people coz really they aren't, then you are an Attack-u no, an overall otaku wannabe or just a freaking anime weeaboo. Because, I am fully aware that these guys are fictional, but we believe that they have feelings. We try to respect them and make them feel right. We know they won't just come to life miraculously even if we do those things, but to us, these guys are family. And some of us were even saved by them. Me included.

2. Mikasa le obsessed. In some fanfictions, if Petra isn't the hindrance, Mikasa is. "Stay away from Eren". Mikasa doesn't isolate Eren, she follows him so she can protect him. Because she believes that the best way to protect a person is to be near them. Do you understand? She doesn't want people away from Eren she wants danger away from Eren. I know it sounds like she doesn't trust Eren of his own safety, but it's because Mikasa isn't naïve. You know what happened when she allowed Eren to go on his own, he got eaten by a titan. She is afraid of losing another family. She's tired of all of that so she rather be hated than watch another loved one die.

3. In reader insert stories, it's either R-chan or le OC in fanfiction is a titan shifter, a soldier stronger that Humanity's strongest, or an incredibly useless moe timid weak stuttering pushover and then later she'll suddenly be slapping Levi himself and turning into a very dark girl/boy with the catchphrase "I'm tired of being a slave" or "I'm not that weak little shit anymore". Lol. What the heck? Can't R-chan just be a titan slaying soldier with just the right amount of strength and has a good but strong personality with a strong will but kind heart? Lol, I mean, people like those does exist duh. I know some of you might actually like being the aforementioned cliché reader. And I respect that. Really. This is just my opinion after all.

That's it for now. Some additional crap might be added in latter chapters. Again, this is just an opinions. Haters ain't allowed here cause I'm extremely sensitive and self-conscious. But I write this anyway? Maybe because I'm an idiot.

Anyhow, please leave a comment or reaction, hate is tolerated at a certain extent but don't go curse me with "Go burn in hell, Beach". Wth? Freedom peeps. And vote if you can. Thanks and see ya.

Ja ne~