Stealth Attack/Take Cover Vs. Attacking Head-On

So, I just wanna share the convo me, Farlan, and my dad had this morning when we were playing Call Of Duty and Uncharted 4 : A Thief's End. It all started when we played Campaign for Call of Duty. My dad had the controller because he said that he still had to leave later so he should play first. And he's always getting killed because he doesn't wanna take cover. And I was super irritated because I always shouted at him to press the stupid O button. And he'd just laugh at me.

During Call of Duty:

Me : Dad! Take Cover! Press 'O'!!!

Dad : Chill MJ! You should just attack head on.

Me : Ugh. You need to -- Oh! Look! You're dead again!

Dad : Sure. What's the use of taking cover? I mean, shouldn't you just kill em all in one go?

Me : Dad! You can say that when you at least finish this mission!

Dad : Whatever MJ.

Me : Give me the controller and you go to work!

During Uncharted 4 :

Here, Farlan just arrived to see us playing. And my dad decided to re-sched his OT

Me : Go to those Grasses!

Dad : *goes to grasses.*

Me : Then roll over to that wall. Make sure to stay hidden. Then press the square to stealth attack

Dad : *walks over to the walls but got seen before he got hidden.*

Me : *starting to panic when I heard the Shoreliners shooting.* I said roll not walk!

Dad : It's fine MJ. We can just shoot them all.

Me : That's not the point dad! If you have the option of a stealth attack, seize it! It's better to stay hidden!

Farlan : *laughs*

Dad : *gets killed because he doesn't have any ammo anymore*

Me : See? You're dead again.

Dad : Why don't you show me your awesome stealth attacks then? Kill five guys with it and I'll buy you that stupid Nathan Drake collection.

Me : Watch. Me. Get that wallet of yours ready.

Farlan : Dad, (Yes I know, he calls my dad, dad. Which is very awkward) she's good at this, just warning you.

Dad : Seriously?

Me : *kills 7 guys before getting discovered and killing em all*

Farlan : Yes! Let me play with you when you get that game, Isa!

Me : *winks*. Ehehe. Now dad...Keep your promise.

Dad : *shrugs* I'll give it to you later. I think I might as well go to work.