My Life With The Eliot Boys

You would think I would be more then happy to move to Californa and get a new start after everything that happened. But I had to leave all of my friends and family behind. Yup thats right my family to, mhy parents are sending to me away to California from Michigan to live with someone who I do not know. I guess its alright because they are friends with them I just don't know them. Nothing I've not been told much information just that they live in Cali, my dream state. Not really but oh well what can you do right? Nothing. Hey you got to trust your parents right? Right of crouse they love me and they would never do anything that wasn't for my own good. Think good thoughts this is going to be good!  

                   "Mallory are you almost packed?" My mom asked sticking her head in my bedroom.

                    "Yea mom just give me a minute." I answer back. She left the room and left me to my thoughts. I grabbed my old scrapbook and started to flip through stopping at a picture of Cami, Becca and I. We had ice cream smeered all over our faces and were smiling so bright like nothing could stop us and nothing could. Everything was so much more slimpler back then when there were no bets and no boys and nobody cared who you were or what you ate just how many crayons you have in your box. Or at least thats how it is for me.

                       But one this high school has taught me is to never to trust anyone. Don't let anyone in the with break you and screw you over. Everyone has to leave at some point so why let anyone get close? Everyone has to leave its just the way things work. Some people leave you more messed up then others its just what you do to fix it that counts. The way you carry yourself is your choice but just remember everyone leaves in the end.